1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Blue and Me Ecodrive Working in Linea !!!! Whooop dee doo

Discussion in 'Blue and Me' started by riddler339, Dec 29, 2010.

1. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    Re: Blue and Me Ecodrive Working in T Jet !!!! Whooop dee do

Bharat desh, aur bharat desh k Jugaad. :clap
  2. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)

:dance :dance
  3. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Re: EcoDrive for 1.3MJD LINEA

i am using eco drive in 1.3 mjd linea by selecting punto 90bhp and suggested the same to Tron.
    as soon as i connected the pendrive in my car it said updated and i got a new menu eco drive.

i am finding no reason why its not working with punto. maybe u guys can first upgrade blue and me to 5.5 and then update ecodrive.

try this someone :)
  4. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai

Vijay,

You're a genius. In one accurate stroke, you solved my issue of ecoDrive installation. :clapping Check above posts (unfortunately your post with the suggested solution & subsequent posts are not visible due to some system issue on that day).

I still wonder how did you figure it out accurately.
  5. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Pune

we are finding all sorts of jugad to make eco drive work. but in first case idiots at fiat should market this thing properly. its a unique feature and should be advertised everywhere.
  6. Tron

Tron Superiore

Mumbai

@vahanpujari, yes no doubt vijay khasa is genius but this 1.3MJD PUNTO solution is invented by Me & italiya-linea.Both of we were thinking about this option & italiya-linea tried it it worked!!...but @vijay khasa thanks for advice i'll wait till next month for 1.3MJD LINEA option in its upgraded version...lets see
  7. Re: Blue and Me Ecodrive Working in T Jet !!!! Whooop dee do

The fiat.co.uk site states that:

Download the eco:Drive application onto your computer, then plug any USB stick into your Fiat. Information on the way you drive will be saved automatically onto it. Plug the USB back into your computer, and your journey data appears before your eyes. Simple.

So, I download the app on my computer but then how do I install it on my car? As per the statement above, it is not very clear whether the 'USB to be stuck in the Fiat', should have the software or not. Any thoughts?
  8. vIjAy_kHaSa

vIjAy_kHaSa Esperto

Panchkula

I have had problems installing some odd software's because of Folder Lock. It installs some drivers in windows which conflicts with certain programs.
  9. Re: EcoDrive for 1.3MJD LINEA

Hi,
    I just downloaded the software in usb and after connecting to the Linea it gets updated. And when i connect the stick to the computer, it recognises to Linea.
  10. Tron

Tron Superiore

Mumbai

@dr_shiva29, well its upto you if u cant wait longer to use ecodrive you can use it as per procedure i have given in 1st post but the only thing is that we are hoping that if FIAT may upgrade their ecodrive software & put engine option of 1.3MJD in its linea's engine categories we can use it,as once ecodrive is inserted in B&ME u cant remove it from ur car's computer.On the other hand their is no harm using ecodrive in your LINEA by registering it as 1.3MJD PUNTO.Both share same 1.3MJD 16valves 90HP engine type. If u'll ask me wait for couple of months if possible or just till nxt month ,if FIAT upgrade it to 1.3MJD linea option we can use it otherwise we have option of 1.3MJD punto