1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Blue and Me Ecodrive Working in Linea !!!! Whooop dee doo

Discussion in 'Blue and Me' started by riddler339, Dec 29, 2010.

1. riddler339

riddler339

Bangalore
    Hi All,

Been visiting this site a while now and though i should contribute back. I got T Jet plus in December 8th and thought i should inform all that i was able to install ECO drive in it. I did not update blue and me as i wanted to check if Ecodrive would work. And guess what it did. However the Ecodrive does not have the Linea T jet option yet. It does have the normal Linea option and i do not think it having the T jet option will make that much of a difference any way. Download the Ecodrive tool , Install , Prepare USB and plug in to car. After driving around a bit take it back to computer and it gives details of what you can do to improve mileage.

http://www.fiat.co.uk/ecodrive/

Enjoy mates and Drive safe...
  2. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    Re: Blue and Me Ecodrive Working in T Jet !!!! Whooop dee do

First of all , Welcome to TFI riddler339.

That is the biggest news item for the TJet that has ever been shared on this forum. If this is working, im gonna try this first thing in the morning.

Standing Ovation for sharing this absolutely fabulous news !!!!! :clapping
  3. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida

what was ur results riddler, what did u learn and did u try the recommendations and what was its results??
  4. riddler339

riddler339

Bangalore

Here you go

Ecodrive.JPG
  5. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida

Great. Really really good contribution riddler339. Cheers. I have already installed Ecodrive, will start testing from tomorrow morning. Somehow i see a loads of these pictures from TJET users in the near future :)
  6. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3

Congrats Riddler and welcome to TFI.
    Wow! Ecodrive is compatible with T-JET. Thats an excellent news and perhaps the biggest hidden feature of FIAT discovered this year (apart from Rear AC vents of Punto). ::T
  7. Rajen

Rajen Regolare

Bangalore

Welcome Riddler to the TJet club. Thanks for sharing the informatiuon on Ecodrive.
  8. vIjAy_kHaSa

vIjAy_kHaSa Esperto

Panchkula

It's a good news.
    But do you think that it will give correct information on how you should drive as it would give that info for Linea 1.6 MJD or 1.4 Fire 77 Bhp motor (India have 90 Bhp one and 114 BHP Tjet).
  9. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)

The latest version of Eco Drive includes Linea (all version) but its not specific to India as of now. We dont see Indian 90Bhp version of Linea in that. Niether India is shown in the list of countries. So even though we could prepare the usb for it, i am not sure if it would give accurate details
  10. FastLove

FastLove Superiore

Mumbai
    Linea 1.4

Overall a great news :dancing

Thank you riddler for sharing!