1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Blue and me and audio issues

Discussion in 'Blue and Me' started by AjinkyaBarve, Feb 7, 2012.

1. AjinkyaBarve

AjinkyaBarve Novizio

Mumbai
    i have a punto 90 hp purchased in november 2011 and its music system plus ble and me are creating a unique problem it keeps trying to call up random people from the phone list changes the radio station as well as from am to fm radio and to cd drive to mediaplayer. this comes in spurts but is very distracting so as of now i am not connecting my phone cause dont want to keep appologising to people any solution to this problem
    car is stock with no electrical modifications at all
    Last edited: Feb 7, 2012
  2. Get your phone checked for viral infection, if its a smartphone.. just to rule that out..
  3. AjinkyaBarve

AjinkyaBarve Novizio

Mumbai
    already done that this happens even when the phone is not connected, keeps trying to connect and keeps changing the music and radio channels
    Last edited: Feb 7, 2012
  4. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    ajinkya.
    take it to TASS.. and get it done there.may be software problem ...need updgrade
  5. Tron

Tron Superiore

Mumbai
    @AjinkyaBarve, dude try this thing out. Open your hood, you will see negative terminal of car's battery. Remove it for20/30min. Then again connect it. If problem still presist then go to TASS, they will help you out.
    If B&M box is caput then you'll get it replaced in warrenty.
    1 person likes this.
  6. Andy

Andy Esperto

Chembur Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    As Tron stated, try the disconnection of -ve battery terminal and check..

It works most of the times.

Sent from my BlackBerry using Tapatalk
  7. AjinkyaBarve

AjinkyaBarve Novizio

Mumbai
    ok will try that
  8. AjinkyaBarve

AjinkyaBarve Novizio

Mumbai
    doesnt seem to be anythin wrong with the blue and me its the right hand side steering controls that have gone for a toss, wanted to know underwarrenty will the contols be replaced or the entire steering wheel
    Last edited: Feb 14, 2012
  9. Tron

Tron Superiore

Mumbai
    contact your nearest TASC. You'll get it in replacement.

Well you'll be the first one from whom we will get idea of this problem. Even i want to see if TASC rapair/replace buttons or whole steering set-up.
  10. Nithrath

Nithrath Amatore

Hyderabad
    One off-topic question:

Using blue & me, how can i play the songs on my phone? Is it possible at all?