1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Blind spot mirror

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by sungoa2010, May 31, 2011.

1. madhavnarayanan

madhavnarayanan Novizio

Bangalore
    Powered ORVMs

Guys, what about the power controlled mirrors where we can close/open the mirrors from within the car? This is a cool feature I have seen in the City for sometime, and now in Verna and Fiesta! Can we get that added onto our Fiats?
  2. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    Why would you want to close the mirror while driving?
    Secondly breaking those will cost a lot as entire unit will get replaced.
  3. Phew

Phew Esperto

New Delhi/Mohali
    FASS
    Grande Punto 1.3
    that's one feature I would love to have, it is so much more convenient when u can control them internally. One feels there importance in tight spots where u do have to stretch to the opposite end to close the mirror.
  4. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    Does City (ANHC?) really have this?
  5. shashanknathani

shashanknathani Superiore

Pune
    City does not have this feature at all. I have ANHC V Exclusive varient (top end) and it does not have this feature.
  6. Dilip_dmk

Dilip_dmk Superiore

Delhi, India
    New Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 18, 2011
  7. Chaos

Chaos Regolare

Talking about different cars... the new ford fiesta has the blind spot mirror (similar to European ford's)
    If you look closely in the ad's shown, (dont remember which side mirror) when the OVRM's shot comes, you can see a black broken vertical line running down towards the outer corner of the mirror..
    Last edited: Sep 18, 2011
  8. Narayan

Narayan Regolare

Chennai
    The mirror on rear windsheild of SUVs is for the driver to see if anything is near the rear bumper of the SUV while backing it up. It is a little old fashioned these days since we get cameras and parking sensors.
  9. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Electric folding mirror was introduced first time in i20(I am not talking about premium cars). It is not there in city.
  10. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    This is the perfect solution to avoid blind spot.