1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Blaupunkt Warranty

Discussion in 'In Car Entertainment' started by Aviator, Oct 16, 2012.

1. Aviator

Aviator Amatore

Delhi / Hyderabad
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Hey guys, Today i visited TASS (HIM Motors, New Delhi) for some advice on speaker upgrade. I told the guy that i am planning to upgrade my sound system with some decent speakers, a sub and a amplifier. I just wanted to know if it will impact the warranty in any way. The guy told me that after doing the upgrade, car's warranty will remain intact but Blaupunkt will void off warranty of all of their components installed in the car!!!!

Just to tell you all, music is literally the biggest love of my life. I just cannot live without music.

On the other hand i also like to keep things as original as i can but the stock speakers are so dull that sometimes i don't even care to listen from those speakers. That's why i planned this upgrade but after what the TASS guy said i am concerned about the Blaupunkt's warranty. Now how should i upgrade the sound system??? It would be very helpful if you recommend some speakers, subs and amps with the prices.
    Just to tell you, i am a bass lover so recommend me products which will make me go:wow

Last edited: Oct 16, 2012
  2. nkapoor777

nkapoor777 Regolare

New Delhi
    You need to do just one simple thing - chuck the Blau HU out of the car and you are a happy chappie!! No Blau, no worries of warranty (trust me, that would be the best thing you could do if you love your music as you say). In fact, you should be more worried about the electrical warranty in case the installer cuts off some factory wires during install. If the installation is done right, you need not worry at all!!
    Last edited: Oct 16, 2012