1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

BLAUPUNKT THA555PNP Car Amplifier

Discussion in 'In Car Entertainment' started by Viny, Jan 3, 2011.

1. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    I gave you the answer already sir. Just dnt know the exact measurements (sqfts) :confused
  2. vIjAy_kHaSa

vIjAy_kHaSa Esperto

Panchkula
    ansal 2009 MJD's weight was 1290 kg. Now it have been reduced by 60 kg I think.
    My car weight would now be above 1300 kg. 200 kg more than City, & 130 kg less than Audi A4 2.0 TDi
  3. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    Ansal: Could you just casually talk to your installer and ask him how many sheets or sqft of dynamat extreme was consumed.
  4. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    sure. Ill get that info.
  5. adutt

adutt Amatore

New Delhi

Ansal your installer left alot of big holes in your dynamat installation which is not recommended. Dynamat should cover the panel like the moisture protection white plastic sheet does. If you do that the white plastic in not required.

I hope your installer pasted the white lining back to avoid moisture seeping in.
  6. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    Dynamat extreme is itself water resistant. So no question of moisture and water seeping in.
  7. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    About the White lining, its not recommended to be put back because as it is made of plastic, with the higher bass coming through the speakers would create vibrations in it and it would feel like a squeky sound coming through. Hence the purpose of damping wont be solved.
  8. CountRock

CountRock Staff Member Janitor

Dallas, Texas
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    I think adutt was referring to the holes in the dynamat! Also all the dynamat installs I have seen are like this!

dynamatdoor2.jpg
  9. adutt

adutt Amatore

New Delhi

Here you go CountRock....there it is ...thats what i meant. That is how it should be.
  10. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    Even I agree ^^, otherwise moisture will slip in and would start causing internal rusts etc.
    I was wondering how that black tar like glue used for stick the plastic was removed before putting in dynamat. Ansal could you share more details about same?