1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

BLAUPUNKT THA555PNP Car Amplifier

Discussion in 'In Car Entertainment' started by Viny, Jan 3, 2011.

1. vIjAy_kHaSa

vIjAy_kHaSa Esperto

Panchkula
    Viny
    Any further info on Adapter. I have searched all dealers here and all have just one thing to say Sorry Sir we don't have it, company shut down it's shop a year and half ago.
    2.5 M cable at approx 5k is good. If you are thinking or ordering do PM me.

For speakers don't rely on specs of speakers. Audition them before you buy
  2. CountRock

CountRock Staff Member Janitor

Dallas, Texas
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    My friend is getting around 5 adapters sometime in Feb, also I got a 5.5m extension cable from vicky.in for 1900 including shipping! The thing is heavy!

PS:My amp was not reached the international shipper yet :hit
  3. vIjAy_kHaSa

vIjAy_kHaSa Esperto

Panchkula
    Countrock for how much are you getting the adapter. Can you post some good quality pictures of wiring.
    Viny are you getting adapter locally or overseas. If you are sourcing from Overseas it would also have Custom Duties (Unknown rate)
  4. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    Updates

1. Amplifier has been shipped - but things are getting delayed due to very bad weather in US, the ebay seller is currently at -8C
    2. 5.5 Mtr + Connector cable is shipped
    3. Ordered additional 2.5Mtr harness kit to, its been shipped to.

I have pics of 2.5mtr, 5.5mtr extension cable and connector cable too. But doesnt make much sense by just looking at them.

Now a long wait before all the things arrives.

As for speakers, i have just quoted the details and prices, so that others can look into them and share there reviews and prices. Final decision will be of course based on individuals taste and preferences.
  5. vIjAy_kHaSa

vIjAy_kHaSa Esperto

Panchkula
    Viny have you received shipping details from shipper, I have not received it till now. The last date to ship the item in my ebay account is mentioned as 14 Jan.
    So which cable are you going to use 2.5 or 5.5.
    Have you ordered additional 2.5 m cable only or adapter also.
  6. Viny

Viny Esperto

Vijay, I have shipped the Amp to my friend in US, who will be coming India in this month. Even my shipment differed by almost a week, those guys are having hard time at -8C i guess.
    I will most probably use 5.5m kit, 2.5m kit was ordered as spare. (if required i can keep it aside for you)

And that Amp is heavy, weighs 8lbs, 5.5m kit weighs another 5lbs, 2.5m kit weighs 2lbs, total 15lbs =7kg of stuff
  7. Viny

Viny Esperto

Aslo for PNP connector, there are two options available for power, one is constant 12v (marked as yellow) and another is 12v ignition based power supply (marked as red). I think connecting red wire for power will resolve the amp powering issues.
  8. vIjAy_kHaSa

vIjAy_kHaSa Esperto

Panchkula
    Viny keep one kit aside for me.
    Means our cars will further gain around 20 kg after being ICEd completely ::D
  9. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    Whats the weight of MJD, i knowfor Jet its around 1240.

Yes ur right, around 20 kgs more. ::pP
  10. Viny

Viny Esperto

Next in round is sourcing Dynamat Extreme at reasonable price :p
    I wish ansal could answer how many sqfts or dynamat sheets where used up in his car sound proofing.