1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

BLAUPUNKT THA555PNP Car Amplifier

Discussion in 'In Car Entertainment' started by Viny, Jan 3, 2011.

1. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    I know bout it being just a lil bit costly, but looking at the overall picture- as the adaptor is not available at all anywhere without the amplifier (believe me, i and a source(a dealer) contacted almost everywhere possible in Delhi NCR region and its not available). Also on bluespot, it costs 70 pounds plus 40-50 min for shipping(if they decide to ship to india, which they are not and im not going to UK until march end) it would almost amount to same 8k. Obviuosly these prices are without discount so might be able to get it a bit cheaper. Even Mr Rana (Driven) cant get the wiring at the moment. So i see it as the only solution for the moment. Just mulling over it. Should i go for it or not. What do u say guys ??
  2. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    Does putting in 6 1/2" in rear would need cutting down plastic also? I dont think there is ample space inside the door for spacers to mount the speakers.

What would you guys suggest, going for component in all 4 doors or compos in front and co-axials in rear? Any brand and speakers suggested?

@ansal: hold on your horses, give me sometime, i might get some real good deals, working on it, cant share much as of now, but its going to be very good one.

Also adaptor doesnt come with Amplifier, it has to be bought specifically, as its car specific.
  3. vIjAy_kHaSa

vIjAy_kHaSa Esperto

Panchkula
    @Viny
    6 1/2" in rear would not require cutting down of plastic.
    Components in all four doors.
    I would go in for Sony Xplod. I am biased toward Sony as I have been listening to Sony car system, home theater system and sony walkman phones from many years. I find JBL to have too high treble.
    Audition all the speakers that are in your budget then choose the one which your ears find best.
    @ansal wait for few days.
  4. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    What bout the Sub, any suggestions on that ??
  5. CountRock

CountRock Staff Member Janitor

Dallas, Texas
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Hey Guys! I ordered the sub from ebay! Since the problem appears now to be of the adapter cable (the extension cable is available cheap from vicky.in)

I friend of mine who works for VW is saying he can get the adapter (7607622015) for me by mid feb :D

any of you need the same? I can ask him if he can get more.
  6. Viny

Viny Esperto

@countrock :Welcome, how much would adapter cost ?
  7. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    yup, what would be the cost of the adapter and which sub did you order ??
  8. CountRock

CountRock Staff Member Janitor

Dallas, Texas
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    oops! I meant I ordered the amp! the cost adapter will be around 2-4k. He is not sure yet. Will know the exact price in a few days.
  9. vIjAy_kHaSa

vIjAy_kHaSa Esperto

Panchkula
    CountRock
    Make sure the adapter is 7607622015 as new V.W. cars require 7607622016. If it indeed is 7607622015 than it would be great.

Attached Files:

10. Viny

Viny Esperto

What would be a sane cost that fellow members would like to spend on this two options

1. Fiat Linea Adaptor harness + 2.5mtr extension harness
    2. Fiat Linea Adaptor harness + 5.5mtr extension harness

If you can let me know I think i can try to get it.