1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

BLAUPUNKT THA555PNP Car Amplifier

Discussion in 'In Car Entertainment' started by Viny, Jan 3, 2011.

1. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida

I know a million people in UK, I was living there till september for the last 8 yrs. ::O If I go, ill pick it directly from the shops. Din know i was goin to buy a FIAT else i would have bought these things earlier. Will get something sorted and will let you guys know if something is possible in the near future. Waiting to hear from one of the sources as i mentioned earlier.
  2. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    Now that things are falling in place, have to start working on planning for speakers and subwoofer.
    Correct me for the spearker sizes that would fit in
    Front : 6.25 or 6.5
    Rear: 5.25

Kindly suggest a few
  3. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    Viny, i was speaking to an expert in ICE( and a very well known at that ) and he suggested we can do without the Blaupunkt pnp amp as well. In delhi, amp is available easily but the extension kit is really really hard to find. He mentioned, we can use an Interface Kit to get the same result. Any thoughts on that ??
  4. Viny

Viny Esperto

Whats the local market rate of AMP in delhi.
    Yes we can use other Amp's to, many have done that.

@Vijay: Did you got any kind of updates on your purchases made, like shipping done or not from US?
  5. vIjAy_kHaSa

vIjAy_kHaSa Esperto

Panchkula
    @viny
    We will get shipping details once importer receives the amp and ship it to india.
    @ansal ya we could use other amps but it will require a full operation of car. And 5 channel amps are not easily available in India. We would require a 4 channel amp + another mono channel amp to power sub.
  6. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    Guys, i have enquired bout the wiring kit at a great lenght today. Finally, I can get the wiring kit for around 8-8.5 k in delhi itself. Saves all the hassels of getting it from somewhere else. Wondering if i should take that up or not. Wot say guys.
  7. Viny

Viny Esperto

@ansal: why to go for upfront purchase, let the amp come first than you can get other things. Did you also inquired about the speakers and subs?
  8. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    Viny, I havent yet ordered the amp from ebay, im mulling over it as i might be able to get it from delhi itself. :)

No, havent enquired bout sub and the speakers. Any suggestions on those or which ones are you planning ??
  9. Viny

Viny Esperto

Amp At what price in delhi ?
    I will be checking out market soon for speakers and subs, I am not sure of what size fits in front and rear, need to figure out that too. Hoping the ebay retailer whould ship the Amp timely
  10. vIjAy_kHaSa

vIjAy_kHaSa Esperto

Panchkula
    @ ansal
    Wiring kit at 8k is very costly. It should not be more than 4.5k. Ask the price of adapter i.e. 7607622015 only and not the whole wiring.
    7607622011 extension cable 5.5 m long is available online @1750/- so I doubt that adapter 7607622015 costs 6000/-
    @ Viny
    Front speaker size is 165 mm / 6 1/2"
    Rear speaker is 130mm / 5 1/2". Bigger 165mm speakers can be installed by using spacers.