1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

BLAUPUNKT THA555PNP Car Amplifier

Discussion in 'In Car Entertainment' started by Viny, Jan 3, 2011.

1. nkapoor777

nkapoor777 Regolare

New Delhi
    I am just thinking about it man! Will probably take a decision once the instal is done and I've had the chance to hear it for a few days. Sadly at this moment, it is just a pipe dream!!
  2. Phew

Phew Esperto

New Delhi/Mohali
    FASS
    Grande Punto 1.3
    of late I discovered they had an ID V3 8" sub.....do one thing try tht out aswell its the same price but better SQ....

A little OT : but help me with a good navigation device, since u have one
  3. nkapoor777

nkapoor777 Regolare

New Delhi
    Hmmm! ID V3 now! Its not getting any easier now. Will try it out though!

For navi device, I got a Garmin. There is a free shipping offer on Ebay Global EasyBuy till May 4th during which you can get some real good deals on Garmin devices. Try your luck here: http://shopping.ebay.in/freeshippinggeb/tnc.html?_qi=RTM871526

MMI and Satguide retail units as well as maps for India but the units are those cheap chinese ones which you can source on your own as well at a fraction of the cost. I would say get a Garmin if possible under this deal from Ebay.
  4. Phew

Phew Esperto

New Delhi/Mohali
    FASS
    Grande Punto 1.3
    OKie dokie....garmin it is then....
  5. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    Anyone got any links showing how tha555 pnp has been powered directly from AMP in others systems, need to figure out few more hidden features of linea :D
  6. Viny

Viny Esperto

For those who want to know how the pnp installation is been done. This was posted previously too, but lost during migration it seems.

Last edited: Apr 28, 2011
  7. Viny

Viny Esperto

Those who have installed blaupunkt tha 555 pnp, can you kindly share the photo of you amplifier settings along with your speaker details.
    Thanks
  8. Stallion

Stallion

Pune
    Hi Viny,

can you tell me how good is blaupunkt 475 pnp and what precautions should be taken for installing it on my punto emotion.

thanks in advance. :)
  9. Viny

Viny Esperto

475pnp is a good amp with 75amp output it can provide decent power.
    Like any other amps, you got to be carefull about how you power it up and what load you put up onto it.
  10. Stallion

Stallion

Pune
    Hi viny thanks for your valud reply i was more attaractd to this amp as it has dirct aux input and it would be helpful for people like us who cant attach aux to the HU.
    i am attaching the pics of speakers installed in my car.the sound is quite decent for the type of music i listen to but i feel it still needs a little more punch.so the amp insatllation. :p
    Please guide me how to go about the installation.and which is the best place in the car for amp installation.

jbl366.jpg

pb comp.jpg
    Last edited: May 7, 2011