1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

BLAUPUNKT THA555PNP Car Amplifier

Discussion in 'In Car Entertainment' started by Viny, Jan 3, 2011.

1. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    Hi Vijay, even I have placed the order for amplifier :)
    Could you let me know whats the price that has been quoted to you for adaptor and extension harness.
    I think if we can work together we can get a better deal on adapter and extension harness kit.
  2. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    Hey viny, where are u planning to get the adapter and extension harness kit from ?? Is it from a Uk based Site??
  3. Viny

Viny Esperto

I am working on various sources, to get best of the rates. As of now shipping cost is big hindrance, so if I can get to group order, shipping cost would be reduced and then it would be economical. Fiat Linea/ Punto are not there in US market, so getting the connector is not a feasibility in US, it has to be from European country
  4. vIjAy_kHaSa

vIjAy_kHaSa Esperto

Panchkula
  5. adutt

adutt Amatore

New Delhi
    Viny n Vijay....i am planning to be the third one to buy the amplifier, no really sure of that ebay link. I am not really into online shopping.

BUt i think this is the best option for an ICE upgrade in Linea, safe and simple.
  6. adutt

adutt Amatore

New Delhi
    Ansal what say?? You have similar plans??
  7. Viny

Viny Esperto

@adutt: Well Ebay offer was surely a jaw dropping one, hence took a gamble, hoping that it would be a fair deal. Given that person has sold 32pcs till date and have never received a complain. Its a long wait.. now ...
  8. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    im thinking bout it. I might have to go to UK nyways in a month or so, so just thinking about everything. Waiting to from another source as well. So just waiting at the moment.
  9. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    Guys, just one IMPORTANT thing. I have spoken to Bluespot and they do not Ship to India. So we need to find alternatives for the kit. :-(
  10. vIjAy_kHaSa

vIjAy_kHaSa Esperto

Panchkula
    Ansal if you have a plan to visit UK next month then its great. Do you know someone in UK, we can get it shipped in UK to his/her address and you can then carry the kit for all of us. ( If we don't get it in India at a decent price)
    My exams are getting over on 11 jan so after that I would search all nearby ICE dealers for required wiring and let you know about the quotes that I get.