1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

BLAUPUNKT THA555PNP Car Amplifier

Discussion in 'In Car Entertainment' started by Viny, Jan 3, 2011.

1. vIjAy_kHaSa

vIjAy_kHaSa Esperto

Panchkula
    @Italia-Linea
    I paid 6k with bill and warranty for infinity ref 6530cs
    I already have an amp, my 5.5 m extension cable was faulty so now for approx 1 month powering them from HU till the new replacement for extension cable arrives.
  2. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    Ideally I think you would like to put amp under the passenger seat, so 2.5mtr should be enough.
    Or else take a measuring tape and measure the distance from HU to your location you want to install AMP and then add 2-3ft to length to figure out how much you need.
  3. Viny

Viny Esperto

Whats the problem in your extension cable? Could you be more specific.
    Also I think you took a direct power line from battery, hence "powering them form HU" is confusing me :confused
  4. CountRock

CountRock Staff Member Janitor

Dallas, Texas
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Vicky.in does not have either in stock! I had placed a order for two 2.5mtr cables since I got the 5.5mtr cable by mistake. But they said no stock :( I ordered 2 cables from US at around 60$ each from Amazon.

PS: One harness is still available! nkapoor777 backed out!
  5. Viny

Viny Esperto

Price now raised to $139 + 17.95
    I bought for $99.95 + 17.95 = 117.9 * 45 = 5305.5 Rs

At 10629, it doesnt make sense to buy from US, rather pay 1000rs extra and buy with warranty in India.

Even I will get 1 more PNP Connector for Linea / Punto (not the extension harness, only HU connector), anyone interested in it, then let me know.
  6. vIjAy_kHaSa

vIjAy_kHaSa Esperto

Panchkula
    Wiring failed continuity check for left rear speaker in multimeter, must be a bad connection to the connector used in cable.
    I meant now I am powering Comps from the HU. Amp connection have been removed till the new cable arrives.
  7. CountRock

CountRock Staff Member Janitor

Dallas, Texas
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    I thought the local with warranty price is over 20k
    http://vicky.in/shopping/car-audio-system-blaupunkt-tha-555-pnp-amplifier?keyword=555&category_id=0
  8. Viny

Viny Esperto

@Countrock: The local with warranty will cost anywhere between 12-14k, contact the local dealers. Vicky.in doesnt have best price, its kind of sourcing company. If you order, they source the product for you, they dont store it.
  9. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Oh, I thought since it is showing "In Stock" its available. I placed order yesterday.
    Is this cable easy to procure in India? What is its alternatives?
  10. Viny

Viny Esperto

@vijay: Could you share more detail about the power cable, like wire thickness, brand, price and amp rating.