1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

BLAUPUNKT THA555PNP Car Amplifier

Discussion in 'In Car Entertainment' started by Viny, Jan 3, 2011.

1. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    Thanks Viny. If you let me know which part of the world this is available I can try and source the stuff as well. I've people coming from the UK shortly as well. Any links is appreciated.
  2. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    Here it comes finally :dance :dance :dancing :dancing

[attachment=0:7gzosk79]THA555PNP.jpg[/attachment:7gzosk79]

THA555PNP.jpg
  3. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Congrats Viny. Waiting to see the final set up. ::T
    When do you plan to put it in the Linea?
  4. Viny

Viny Esperto

Thanks paddleshifter, I would be placing it in boot, thats the plan as of now.
    Installation would take time, As I await arrival of Dynamat and other addons from US :)
  5. vIjAy_kHaSa

vIjAy_kHaSa Esperto

Panchkula
    Congrats Viny
    Have you decided on speakers and sub.
  6. Viny

Viny Esperto

Vijay: I was not able to get take time out for auditioning the speakers and Sub, but primarily I am interested in

1. Infinity Kappa 60.9 or 65.9 CS (Better sound clarity)
    2. Polk DB6501 (Better bass)
    3. Morel - not sure if could get demo on this

Again buying this stuffs from US saves 40-50% of the cost, if some is able to bring along with. Will try to take few demos and would finalize soon.
    Business + Marriage Season is taking away most of the time.

Sub would be the last addon, based on how component + co-axial performs i would select the sub or a bass tube.
  7. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I have also placed order through ebay (US address) - Cost - ~ Rs 5550.

Now waiting for CountRock to confirm for adaptors and then I will have to buy wires from vicky.in.
  8. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    i am planning to upgrade the ICE in my linea too. whats the power that this amp supplies to the subwoofer? @ 4ohms?
  9. Viny

Viny Esperto

@Italia-Linea : 200W (Peak out at 400W)
  10. Viny

Viny Esperto

Finally this sunday, got some time to play around with the ampli and the wiring kit.
    In a DIY session, i tested the ampli and both 2.5mtr and 5.5mtr wiring kit with its connectors. And it rocks.
    As said its truly PNP and takes less than five minute to get connected and start working.
    After putting in amp, even the stock speakers sounded better and rear door co-axials where giving some good bass effect. Now I eagerly await to get my hands on new components and dynamat.

By the way I have a Blaupunkt original 2.5mtr harness and linea connector/adaptor kit available, anyone interested can PM me.