1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

BLAUPUNKT THA555PNP Car Amplifier

Discussion in 'In Car Entertainment' started by Viny, Jan 3, 2011.

1. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    Ravi: Some people set it as kit (adaptor + extension harness) but since adapters are car specific, many prefer to sell them independently. (intentionally). In domestic market the importers are not selling the adaptor alone as they know people will buy the amp at much lower cost in grey market or will import. so they are packaging the amp+connector+harness
  2. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    viny, if i understand you correctly, means no need for extra wire, in case of the kit (countroack confirmed one for me).
  3. Viny

Viny Esperto

As far as i know countrock is just getting the adaptor and not entire kit.

I will have a spare 2.5mtr kit (adapter + 2.5mtr harness).
  4. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    Hey,

You guys are amazing in your research(es). At this rate, Blaupankt or Bosch or Fiat would contact you to design ICE :mrgreen:

And the way you're doing Jugaad's of procuring different parts from different places is also amazing. Apart from getting hands on the coveted & difficult parts like adapator/ harness/ extn cable, there is also a huge Price advantage earned by these Jugaad's (instead of purchasing the entire kit from India dealer). Doesn't this call for a Party (of course only from the saved money!!) !! :mrgreen:
  5. Viny

Viny Esperto

Vahanpujari: Thx to internet, its much easy to source part globally then doing the same locally :p Most of us would not know where to look for a given part or component in local market, but for sure most of the stuffs can be bought on ebay, amazon etc :D

I even got the mobile scratch guard from Hongkong via ebay :p Saved not only on the cost but also helped in "Go Green" as i didnt have to burn any petrol to move around local market :D
  6. VahanPujari

Mumbai
    Yes Viny.

But you have conveniently skipped responding to the last line... :mrgreen:
  7. Viny

Viny Esperto

Party doesnt need a reason ..make a call and we can have it :D
    One who needs a reason for party cannot enjoy a party as he would be interested more in the reason then the party :D
  8. VahanPujari

Mumbai
    Done. Next time I'm in Surat, shall call you.

or when you're in Mumbai, do call ::D
  9. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    Viny - Do you still have the harness and adapter kit - 2.5 meters one? If so kindly reserve it for myself.

Also what's this 10% discount eBay coupon, anyone got a spare one?
  10. Viny

Viny Esperto

I have few ebay coupons available,
    0311GEB007 - Rs250 on Global buy
    USADEALZ01 - Shop over Rs 2000 get a 4gb pendrive free
    USADEALZ02 - Shop over rs 5000 get a jabra bluetooth headset bt2035
    HDFCGEB10X - Buy with HDFC Cards and get 10% discount max Rs 1000 (Global Buy)

I have got 2.5m kit, few people have already requested the same. I will post the availability date very soon in this topic, buyers can opt for it at that time.

I am working on additional connectors too, i have a friend coming to india in mid FEB, so might be able to source few more at some reasonable prices. :)