1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

BLAUPUNKT THA555PNP Car Amplifier

Discussion in 'In Car Entertainment' started by Viny, Jan 3, 2011.

1. CountRock

CountRock Staff Member Janitor

Dallas, Texas
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Re: Re: BLAUPUNKT THA555PNP Car Amplifier

Getting a total of 6 adapters. 2 I need. Keeping 2 for you. 2 are still available if anyone wants.

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk
  2. nkapoor777

nkapoor777 Regolare

New Delhi
    Re: Re: BLAUPUNKT THA555PNP Car Amplifier

I want one please! PM sent. Awaiting your reply.
  3. CountRock

CountRock Staff Member Janitor

Dallas, Texas
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Yes I will!

Also had to pay Pune Octroi 260 bucks! So total cost of the AMP came out to be around 8.4k with the 10% Discount Coupon!

One more adapter on hold for you!

My friend sent me a picture of the cable! Bloody expensive for such a small thing!

[attachment=0:11g0z48l]IMG_1090.jpg[/attachment:11g0z48l]

IMG_1090.jpg
  4. livelyyoungman

livelyyoungman Regolare

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Is this what the harness kit? I was under the impression that it was like the one shown in this link.
  5. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    @countrock: Yes that the connector harness, how much is it costing there?
    @livelyyoungman: There are two things connector harness and extension harness. Extension harnes 5.5m is same, but connector harness is probably for some other car.

I have also ordered for Dynamat Extereme Bulk pack, if weight permits i will get it for almost half the indian price, it comes in 9 sheets pack. Otherwise will get a 4/5pc pack. Generally only 4pcs are required for 4 door sound proofing. so if i get 9pcs pack, i will offer out 4/5 pcs to TFI'ans :) Community buying and group buying makes it cheap :D
  6. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Guys, I have one friend who might be coming to India next month or in March.
    Tell me how and from where I can place the order?
    As I understood, below 3 items need -
    - 555 PnP amp
    - adapter
    - some wiring

I will buy the speakers here, I don't need sub (I need boot).
  7. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    @Ravi:
    555 pnp from ebay at $99.95 is a steal, you could get the link in previous posts.
    Adaptor is not available in US as Fiat cars are not sold there in general and given that Blaupunkt PNP is not a very fast moving item, source from UK, site links given already in previous posts, or get it from someone who has placed bulk/group buying orders.
    Extension harness comes in 2 sizes, 5.5mtr (for placement of ampli in boot) and 2.5mt for underseat placements. You can try Vicky.in, I think its no more available with them too.
  8. Ravi

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Thanks Viny, you are very helpful.

I will check some ICE shop here and see if they have adaptor and harness. I will order only after that.
  9. livelyyoungman

livelyyoungman Regolare

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    @Ravi: You get the amp here in India; but not the harness. Make sure you book the one that is available with CountRock (all other taken by TFI members) and book the amp from ebay. Even if you get it from Global buy, its worth it as it is under 10K.
  10. Ravi

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    CountRock, If you have one still, book it for me. Sent PM as well.

Now, I saw the website and see the adaptor already has 2.5 mtr wire. Why we need extra wire if kit already have one?
    I checked vivky.in has both 2.5 and 5.5 mtr, only wire.