1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

BLAUPUNKT THA555PNP Car Amplifier

Discussion in 'In Car Entertainment' started by Viny, Jan 3, 2011.

1. adutt

adutt Amatore

New Delhi
    Hmmm....so i think i need to check again if my sub is powered on/off with the ignition or the HU. But im sure i have seen my sub light off so it is getting powered off either with the HU or ignition. And i know for sure yellow to yellow connection was made.

I donno whether my installer would go the ACC way or not when he intalls the sub. that seems to be the only difference between mine and Ansal's/Skywalker's
  2. vIjAy_kHaSa

vIjAy_kHaSa Esperto

Panchkula
    Viny , once the amp & cable reaches you read the instruction on it, would solve all our doubts.
    I guess the Amp switches off by sensing no signal coming from the Line outputs of HU. Something like if theres no voltage in speaker output of HU amp switches off itself and switches on when voltage is present in speaker output of HU.

:eek:fftopic adutt Ipods definitely don't have the best sound quality. What Ipod have is style + usability + a very big status symbol. They don't sell because of good sound quality they sell because of apple name (considered as a status symbol) attached with them.
    Best sound quality is of Walkman followed by Cowon and Sandisk Sansa series.
  3. adutt

adutt Amatore

New Delhi
    Vijay ....it is to me is what i said...and its sound processing is certainly better than most HUs on indian roads. You hve every right to have your own taste and liking but do try the AUX/USB test and you will know.

Bythewaz instructions with those are useless for inquisitives like us.
  4. vIjAy_kHaSa

vIjAy_kHaSa Esperto

Panchkula
    adutt I agree with you its sound processing might be better than most HU's.
    Sound processing of Blue N Me is better than stock HU. The same song on Blue N Me sounds better than through HU CD Player. Strange isn't it
  5. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    Vijay: The Blaupunkt tha 555 pnp manual says nothing about red or yellow wire and there is no manual or instruction in regard to red or yellow comes with the linea connector. Thus there is no detail available as of now in regard to this connection in any manuals that come with amp + connector+extension harness.

The best that I have currently is this

Out of Red and Yellow only one can connect to the Yellow (power out)

Thus trying to sort out things with people who have already got this done.
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2014
  6. vIjAy_kHaSa

vIjAy_kHaSa Esperto

Panchkula
    I have received the 555 PnP amp today.
    And I am dying to put it into the car and switch that thing on.
  7. Viny

Viny Esperto

Cool share the box opening up pics and also the amps pics
    Did you also got the custom paid receipt? How much does it turn out to be?
  8. vIjAy_kHaSa

vIjAy_kHaSa Esperto

Panchkula
    Would post the pics of amp shortly.
    No, I didn't get custom paid receipt. I have got only bill for purchase made on ebay.
  9. Viny

Viny Esperto

message the intermidate buyer on ebay and request him the customs paid slip, since you paid for it.
    Look forward to pics and details about the contents in the box.
  10. Viny

Viny Esperto

Great, thanks for share.
    Will PM you once i get hold of stuffs.