1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Blaupunkt THA 555 PnP Amp with all connectors

Discussion in 'TFI Classifieds' started by teky, Apr 27, 2011.

1. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    Up for sale is a brand new, unused Blaupunkt THA 555 PnP amplifier along with harness kit and the extension cable which is 2.5 metre. I initially bought the harness kit and was waiting for the amp, however due to seller's issues I never got hold of it. In the meanwhile a friend of mine helped me get the amp from US. Both are unused and the harness kit was opened for checking. I'm looking for 12,500 all Inc both which is what I paid for, collection will be from Chennai. Can ship provided the buyer agrees. Can also sell the cables separately if anyone is interested, not the amp.

Thanks for looking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    Wow, probably one of the cheapest deal available in India...
  3. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    If you are ok, I would like to purchase 2.5 extension cable only.

Sent you PM.
  4. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    Viny - Yeah, I hope it benefits someone from TFI. I haven't listed it elsewhere for the same reason.

Ravi - I've replied.
  5. airfoil

airfoil Novizio

Secunderabad
    teky, If this is still available, I'd like to buy it from you. Let me know.

Cheers!
  6. Grandeur

Grandeur Staff Member Janitor

:A :A :A

I wonder...why in this world. I come across such offers, only after when I buy the stuffs. Why the hell it doesn't shows up during my waiting time. WHY!!!!!!!

I was waiting if someone put up some AMP on sale specially "Blaupunkt THA 555 PnP Amp" and a good Bluetooth device like here: http://www.teamfiat.co.in/forum/showthread.php?2328-Parrot-MKI-9100-for-sale.

And now when I made all my purchase, everything started popping up!!! :punch

:A :A :A
  7. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    airfoil - I tried ringing your number, But no response. This is still available.

Grandeur - Hard Luck mate, I hope you've got the best in what you were looking for.
  8. airfoil

airfoil Novizio

Secunderabad
    teky, it was good talking to you.

Could you tell me if the 2.5m cable will allow installation of the amp in the boot? I'm not sure if it would suffice. I'm buying it from you either way, do let me know if you are aware. Thanks.
  9. Cubbie

Cubbie Superiore

Bangalore
    Thats how it is...and its called life :) ... ok ok.. i am not rubbing on the wound now... Just that I searched for this amp all over Jaipur.... and settled for JBL 4 channel... out of which 2 channel is powering the 4 doors (2 component + 2 coaxials) and 1 Sub.

If i buy another Amp is it possible to power the 4 doors to use 4 channels and then power up the Sub as well? how will the connectivity work? can someone pls show me this connectivity via line diagram? pls pls...
    Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2011
  10. vkjalan

vkjalan

teky I have been trying to get in touch with you from a couple of days Via PM No response. Could you please get back to me urgently. I am willing to buy the Amp. PM me your number.
    Thank you.