1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Blaupunkt Los Angeles MP74 with IF Bluetooth/ USB C'n'C Interface / Part No. 76075455

Discussion in 'In Car Entertainment' started by sanjaykg, Feb 12, 2014.

1. sanjaykg

sanjaykg

Navi Mumbai
    Dear All

I am a new user and have Fiat linea Dynamic Model 2010.

I have a Blaupunkt Los Angeles MP74 unit with IF Bluetooth/ USB C'n'C Interface / Part No. 7607545520 in my car which was purchased from Fortune Distributors in Nerul, Navi Mumbai.

I was facing the issue to talk via my mobile's bluetooth for sometime now. I was able to hear the other side but other side was not able to hear me.

After some research on the internet, I updated the software using 7607545520001_SW_8625.zip file as per the procedure given in the manual.

Earlier I was able to see following:-

Tuner

CD/MP3

CDC

But after firmware the update, I can see the following only:-

Tuner

CD/MP3

Auxiliary 1

Auxiliary 2

Now I am not able to connect any Bluetooth device to Blaupunkt system. It is not being detected by any other device like mobile.

Please suggest how to make it working again as I am not able to receive any assistance from Fiat dealer or Blaupunkt in Mumbai.

Your urgent response will be highly appreciated.

Kind regards.

Sanjay
  2. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    Write to Blaupunkt interenational. Local Blaupunkt is just distributor, they could not be of much help in this case.
    There are few audio forums too, that you can look into.

By the way how much did you paid for Blaupunkt Los Angeles ?

3. sanjaykg

sanjaykg

Navi Mumbai
    I have written them but there has not been any reply so far.

Do u have any working mail ID of Blaupunkt from u have received any response? Please share this with me.

Spent approx 20k with speakers and bluetooth/usb interface for Blaupunkt. Sound quality is best in class except this bluetooth issue now.
  4. Viny

Viny Esperto

Give a shot at https://www.facebook.com/BlaupunktIndia its an active community, there might be some help.

Its a discontinued product, not sure if there would be any active help available in international community.

Will get you the bluapunkt international contacts, have to dig out old mails :p
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2014
  5. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Mumbai-Pune
    Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Call Adil on 9890737284

He is the distributor for Blaupunkt India.
  6. Viny

Viny Esperto

Try to reach out here too
    Murugesh Palanidurai

Auto Sonics (India) Pvt.Ltd.
    119, T.V.Ind.Estate, S.K.Ahire Marg,
    Worli, Mumbai - 400030
    Cellular: 91 99303 10901