1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Black Italian Stallion coming soon...

Discussion in 'Pre sales query' started by Imran ali khan, Sep 4, 2014.

1. Imran ali khan

Imran ali khan Novizio

Muscat, Oman
    Mysore
    Linea T-Jet
    And one more thing, Have asked to install the spoiler too ;)

zenwalker : Yes, have to pay on both sides , no other go...

Ravi: ok.

Any brothers from Mysore over here?

Mod Note: Back to back posts merged.
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 4, 2014
    Murphy_Fiat likes this.
  2. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    Any specific reason you want reverse camera?
    Ideally one should try to use the new car for few days and then try to figure out what additional accessories will help him.
    Installing from dealer will not void warranty. But for sure it should not be taken granted that they are expert in it.
    Its always good to visit local professional installers and have a word with them. If they can do installation without slicing any existing wire, then it would not void warranty.

And in general the cost of accessories at dealer is higher than normal market prices. Any many times they call the local installer to do the installation for them, kind of outsourcing.

Once again would suggest you to use the car for few days, see what you are missing and what you want. Just plonking in some speakers instead of default ones will not solve issue. Default ones are good if not great. So use then and then try to figure out what you are missing, the lows, the highs or you want the punch etc. And then decide upon which speaker will do justice to your requirements. Dont just go blind folded with a brand name. Each ear has its own likeness. There are plenty of brands in market give some time and ear.

Additionally reading the ICE installation and queries section on TFI will give you more insight on how to go about it.

You should always ask for discounts and negotiate hard, they will surely give in.
    As already said sunflims no no ..
    You can ask for Body cover, boot mat, mud flaps(if its not part of package) and other misc items, they generally give it free.
    Ravi likes this.
  3. Imran ali khan

Imran ali khan Novizio

Muscat, Oman
    Mysore
    Linea T-Jet
    i need reverse camera because car will be used by my father , So for his convenience i am thinking of installing one.
    I did ask for discounts but all i am getting is free insurance for a year. And will surely ask for the misc things instead of sunfilms.
    And about speakers, will decide it later. I said JBL because i had used 6of them previously for indigo and never faced a single problem with them , the output quality too was really good.

Anyways, Let me check out first , will decide later as you said. Thank you brother...