1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Black Italian Stallion coming soon...

Discussion in 'Pre sales query' started by Imran ali khan, Sep 4, 2014.

1. Imran ali khan

Imran ali khan Novizio

Muscat, Oman
    Mysore
    Linea T-Jet
    Hi everyone,
    Finally after 1.5yrs of search, reading all the reviews of owners & with impressive recommendation by Mr Ajay Bhat (Owner of Linea Tjet emotion - Black color) , today i booked linea tjet 2014 emotion @ URS KAR Mysore. Sales person said it will take 20-25days for delivery since he has got no stock in black color. In the mean time, i had few queries ,
    - I have opted for water proof reverse camera instead of factory fitted sensor, so will there be any electrical issues after istallation? I asked the sales guy , he said since it will be installed at showroom so warranty wont void. The product he recommended was "Red Soul". So i want to know whether to go with it or not?

- I asked the sales guy to remove all the speakers and tweeters of the factory and asked him to replace it with JBL since it was the only option he was having . Total of 4speakers and 4tweeters being changed. So i hope that the sound output quality will improve.

- From company side they are providing free one year insurance, Garware 60-70% sunfilm and floor mats only, Can i ask some discount?

- And finally how is the service centre ie URS KAR fiat mysore? I know very well about the Urs Kar Tata show room mysore, since from past 6yrs my father's indigo is getting serviced from there...

Thank you in advance brothers, Will keep you updated...

Mod Note: Thread moved to "Pre Sales" section. Do start a new thread in the ownership section once the car arrives. Kindly avoid typing like this... You can refer to the TFI rules here - http://teamfiat.com/threads/tfi-rules.9288/
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 4, 2014
  2. nkrishnap

nkrishnap Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    Welcome to TFI Imran. Let the Linea tribe increase.
  3. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Congratulation on booking T-Jet.
    Good choice. Use it for few days and see if you are satidfied, else refer ICE Section for further discussion.
    Sunfilm is illegal, avoid it and take something else instead.
    Not much review available on TFI on service part -check this http://www.teamfiat.com/reviews/item/urs-kar-service-center-mysore.45/discussion
  4. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Congrats on the buy. Hope more peeps own linea.

My colleague took Rockford and he has not complained about the water proof issue on it. Red soul as per my knowledge from various forums over google seems to be a low quality one. See if you can opt for Rockford.

Since you already paid for the car, replacing the speakers with JBL, i guess you would be at loss because you have to pay again for new ones.
  5. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Congrats @Imran ali khan !! Welcome to TFI.
    the line in which you quoted about 4 tweeters is incorrect. Linea comes with 2 front tweeters only. Rear ones are just dummy space.
    Give us a detailed review , once you get your beauty.
  6. Murphy_Fiat

Murphy_Fiat Superiore

Trivandrum
    Trivandrum
    Linea T-Jet
    Congrats And Welcome to TFI Imran Bhai.
  7. Imran ali khan

Imran ali khan Novizio

Muscat, Oman
    Mysore
    Linea T-Jet
    Thank you all.

Ravi : Regarding Sunfilm - upto 70% transparency is allowed i think, since i had installed 70% transparency film on indigo and till now i have not faced any problem and since the film is difficult to be noticed.

Zenwalker : I decided to go with JBl since i read a lot of threads that the sound output isnt good enough. And my parents too didnt like the quality of the output. And regarding camera, Rockford brand was offered in showroom or was it installed in the market?
  8. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    Congrats Imran Ali Khan..!

You can always ask them to install speakers of your choice like Polk etc. and any entry level amp of your choice. If sub is not an option you want, I suggest you go for good components on front and nice co-ax on rear doors.

Any 4 channel amp will bring a lot of difference to music irrespective of Component brand.
  9. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    I didnt said that the stock speakers were great. I know it kinda sucks. But just said that cost wise you are at loss because you need to pay again for then new ones when you already paid for the stock versions.

Any ways, yes it was installed at the dealer side itself.
  10. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    70% is allowed only on OE glass tints, any sunfilm is illegal. Lucky that you didn't get caught, I suggest avoid, or you may face problem if you visit outside (which you do for sure ;)).