1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Black fibre lining over the bottom corners in ABARTH

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by rahulrajen, Aug 17, 2011.

1. omzworld

omzworld

I am getting no response from Hemanth.
    Any one else done this or seen this being done in India/ Bangalore?
  2. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    after seeing hemant's punto for the first time after he did it up, i had made up my mind to do this blackening of the rear bumper bottom portion(just like that on figo and same thing hemant has done) . When i asked a couple of people, they said it can be done with gloss black vinyls which are used for B-Pillar blackening, roof blackening, etc, so that it can be removed when we want, and no need to paint it black, which i had planned... well, planning to do it as soon as i get my hands on a chrome exhaust tip, so that it highlights the chrome tip.
    Last edited: Sep 13, 2011
  3. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Varun do upload the pics once you done with this mod.

Even I am also thinking the same.
  4. omzworld

omzworld

Varun - Definitely agree the advantage of vinyl strips.
    Do keep us posted about this in the thread!
  5. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    have ordered for the rectangular chrome tip with the bend and waiting, waiting !
  6. ckm

ckm Timido

Bangalore
    Where can we get it done in Bangalore?
  7. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    right .. I was about to suggest that.
    Puntom, our TFI member has gone in for an exact treatment as the pic you've uploaded. I've seen his car in person and DAMN it looks TOOOOO GOOOD.
    Its the same color as well and the black trim is simply wonderful on his car. Try PM'ing him to get more details
  8. ckm

ckm Timido

Bangalore

Did u get any updates on this ?? Planing to get it done ... But not sure where it can be done in Bangalore..
  9. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    Just go to the BOSCH back entrance on koramangala , and keep looking left just after the BOSCH entrance.
    You will find a shop called (Hi Creativ Desigins) ..
    Contact Mr Hafeez and tell him your requirements. He will do it for you.
    He does a good job and takes every stickering session very seriously as though its his own car..
    So dont worry just go there
  10. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Damn his car looks stunning. You guys rock in making your car much sexier! :)