1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Bitten By The Wolf, I Am Now A TorqueAddict! (User Review[75ps] - WolfMoto Remap)

Discussion in 'Engine and Drivetrain' started by Harsh, Dec 17, 2013.

1. do not think twice! Go ahead and remap!
    its just after driving a 90hp will you feel a massive difference.
    that too only in MAP 4

but let me tell you this the 75hp is no lesser! amazing free revving..impressive lower end torque the drivability in map 2-3 is really really worth remapping for

have been driving remapped for the last 81K kms
    gpunto75 likes this.
  2. muralidharmr

muralidharmr Timido

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Thanks a lot for your inputs.. Rajeev would be in blore by today evening, so shall go ahead and get remapped :)
  3. Vishi

Vishi Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    Hi @muralidharmr ,

Did you get the venue and time details? I called up Adarsh yesterday he said he will give the details today but i still did not receive it.
  4. muralidharmr

muralidharmr Timido

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Yep..Venue: Oceanus Greendale Phase - II ,3rd main, 16th cross, Hoysala Nagar, Horamavu,
  5. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hi Harsh,

How's your 75ps doing, hope you have covered 40K+ Kms from your last post.So should be 1Lakh+ Kms with wolf remap. Can you please share your experience if any warnings or check engine light errors during these kms ? how was the engine performance for highways(say continous run for 9 hours as minimum and 15 hours at max).Any issues on parts reported after remap(fuel pump,oil pump,turbo failure,coolant level or heat exchanger).

Remaping 75ps is more safer than 90ps ? as the difference is only in the turbocharger and extra 15 horses is already proven with stock 90ps given with similar drive train parts as of 75ps.
    Last edited: Oct 19, 2016