1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

BINARY Exhaust

Discussion in 'Engine Compartment' started by bharath0016, Apr 29, 2014.

1. bharath0016

bharath0016 Novizio

Bangalore
    I am not sure if I am at the correct place but just found out this this Video and wanted to know how they do this with a Push of a KEY ?

Different modes of Exhaust with a Remote Control !!!

GURUS please enlighten me :cool:
    3 people like this.
  2. Fiat-Yamaha

Fiat-Yamaha Superiore

Bangalore
    They have even modified exhaust for diesel.

Check the video of i20 diesel

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
  3. jet

jet Timido

bangalore
  4. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    That guy's no. is there in video did you try contacting him? If so, what is generally the pricing for a binary exhaust thing?

Thanx.
  5. bharath0016

bharath0016 Novizio

Bangalore
    The whole idea is really superb.

When I checked out all I got was the pricing from this guy. 18500 for hatch backs.
    I asked like what all will be changed /warranty/ any challenges or issues etc etc

But no reply after that !!!
  6. bharath0016

bharath0016 Novizio

Bangalore
    So where can I get VAREX Exhausts in India and what are the specs needed for a GTX?

Anyone here who have did a trial of these Exhausts?
    Since this is the only car I have and will be used in all the cases like family, long drives, highway etc etc I need something that is in my control.

I am just imagining travelling with my family mom,dad,grand dad with performance and loud headers + Mufflers type of exhaust on a 600KM drive to Hyderabad on a High Way with vrrrrom vroooom vroooom through out :cool: :eek:

This is a Killer watch after 4.15 mins
  7. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Bharath, good news for you. Now viper performance is dealing with Varex,
    Check this out
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...99688.83616691.528540373841266&type=1&theater
    1 person likes this.
  8. bharath0016

bharath0016 Novizio

Bangalore
  9. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    oops.. thats way too much.. you can get full exhaust system from Raj for way cheaper.... you can tell him to make it according to your sound preference, if you want sound only at high revs, like that... see if they can provide you with db killer for your sedate drives, like how one guy in blore is providing with FFE for bikes...
  10. bharath0016

bharath0016 Novizio

Bangalore
    Actually I have few points here

1) I am not looking at performance right now as my car has just done 10000+ KMs.
    2) I have only one car in the family and will used as a family car with dad driving as well (my dad was very happy with the pick of the car and specially the Ground Clearance).
    3) The sound will just be a fun factor for me to keep my life alive after moving down from a SUV to HATCH :D
    4) 40K + 5K misc etc etc rupees i dont think its worth when the above TORQUE guy is offering almost the same but may be local made for 16K with set up ::O

Its all very Confusing for me