1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Bikers Day Out!!

Discussion in 'Travelogues & Experiences' started by mchanna, Aug 8, 2014.

1. mchanna

mchanna Superiore

Pune
    This time its with my First Love - Pulsating Pulsar 150

IMG_0737.jpg

1 Day - 180 KMs - Pune-Tamhini-Lonavala-Pune

Route.jpg

6 - Bikes : 4 Pulsar, 1 Bullet, 1 Karizma

IMG_0574.jpg

9 - Colleagues

IMG_0490.jpg

To be continued...!
    4 people like this.
  2. mchanna

mchanna Superiore

Pune
    Ever since I was back from Singapore, the biker in me constantly pushing me to take the bike and get lost into the Sahyadris in the mesmerizing mansoon.
    But GOD's not happy with that and In an unfortunate even I fractured my leg the year I landed.
    Luckily it was not so serious but serious enough to scare my wife and parents that I got complete restriction to take my ride out.
    Its just since last year I slowly started taking bike out (not exceeding 10-15kms)

The same itch started again this year, but was tired waiting for the monsoon.
    The feeling of riding got very strong when in our office whatsapp group someone sent this pictures.
    98.jpg c3ff7a84bece8a449cb0c613c5c8f65c.jpg

On the same day initiated a plan to ride. After lot of discussion and brainstorming got a permission from wife :twisted:

The date is fixed, it is a weekend of 2nd Aug, a day before Friendship Day as a perfect Day for the Ride.
    We all decided to meet at Chandani chowk at 8AM as we were instructed to return by 3pm as one of the US Manager was visiting Pune to meet us :-(

2nd Aug 2014

That night I could not sleep out of excitement, was trying to recall all the previous monsoon rides!!
    Dont know when I slipped into sweet sleep, realized that I slept only when the alarm rang at 6AM.

Just peeped from the window, seemed like it wasnt raining :thumbs down little disappointed.
    By the time I finished all my morning tasks it started drizzling :hijacked
    Now again the confusion started whether to take my camera in the rain or not. If I don't capture these beautiful moments then how will I live this life again?
    I just said, hell with the rain and hell with the camera, will protect if I need to when rains, but will definitely not going regret if there is no rain.
    Took two plastic covers and a towel to protect it.

Got ready and Started from home 7:30. Filled the tank at HP Hinjewadi and started slowly towards Chandani Chowk.
    It was my first long ride after 8 years. I was not at all confidant of riding fast, and was cruising at 40-50 speed.

Most of them were there by 8:30am, but one got late and arrived only by 9am.
    Finally we started our wonderful journey at 9am.

That's all... rest all is sweet memories.
    Let the picture tell you the rest of the story....
    View attachment 66389 View attachment 66390 View attachment 66391

After a good 50KMS ride, everybody was hungry and there were not many options further we wanted to eat as much as we can here :)
    A mouth watering breakfast

View attachment 66393 View attachment 66394 View attachment 66395 View attachment 66396
    View attachment 66397

Wonderful and very famous Tamhini Waterfall!!
    When we reached the waterfall force was not much, after a 5mins of heavy pour the force increased to an extent that no one dared to go in the center.

IMG_0495.jpg IMG_0500.jpg

A smoking hot "Butta (Sweet Corn)" was irresistible after a 30mins of natural shower cum massage.

IMG_0540.jpg IMG_0542.jpg

Journey continued towards lonavala, then we came across the below place which I never imagined. It is just awesome!!
    Mother Nature at its BEST avatar!!

IMG_0569.jpg IMG_0570.jpg IMG_0575.jpg IMG_0584.jpg
    IMG_0701.jpg IMG_0710.jpg

Some photo shoot of Bikes and with Bikes
    IMG_0549.jpg
    IMG_0550.jpg
    IMG_0551.jpg
    IMG_0553.jpg
    IMG_0554.jpg
    IMG_0556.jpg
    IMG_0557.jpg
    IMG_0647.jpg
    View attachment 66392
    View attachment 66398
    IMG_0489.jpg

Some actions!!
    IMG_0659.jpg IMG_0662.jpg IMG_0707.jpg IMG_0741.jpg

Once we started towards Lonavla, the rain got think and heavy, it didnt gave a single chance to open my camera.
    But we had Sony XPERIA water proof. Which did a wonderful video shooting!
    Last edited: Aug 9, 2014
    4 people like this.
  3. cliffhanger

cliffhanger Amatore

madras
    The place looks so very beautiful..

Nice to see people celebrating life, even against odds :)
    1 person likes this.
  4. mchanna

mchanna Superiore

Pune
    Thanks CliffHanger,

The place is really awesome, Photos dont do any justice to the beauty!!
    You have to visit for breathtaking experience!

The vally, the rain, the cloud...the Sahyadri Mountain Series......its just amazing!!!
  5. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Lovely Pics channa!!
    Areas around pune are heaven during monsoon due to Sahyadri ranges.
    1 person likes this.