1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Big Fiat & Ferrari Fan

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Yousuf, Feb 11, 2011.

1. Yousuf

Yousuf

I am glad to see this forum, its a nice feeling to be among like minded people - I belive that the car one drives speaks volumes of the person. I have owned the Palio, Siena & now the Linea. Infact I booked the Linea on the day it was launched. Besides there is a 22year old Premier Padmini in the family that I have been taking care of, such a wonderful car it is. ::D
  2. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Welcome Yousuf, wow you are a great fan of FIAT car i must say, you have a 22 year old padmini in the Fly, wow can you post the pictures of it along with the Brand new Linea,
  3. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Its great to see see only FIAT has die hard fans. I proud to owner of Punto. Welcome home Yousuf. :)
  4. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    Yousuf, A warm welcome to you at TFI. So finally you are at the mecca of Fiat Fans and I am sure you would be really excited to be here as we are to have you. Please do post your ownership experiences and most importantly, we all love to see all the FIATS in their full glory thorough pictures.
  5. Yousuf, warm welcome to TFI.
  6. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hi Yousuf. Welcome to TFI. ::T
    I hope you will find it useful.
  7. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    Welcome to the Home of Fiat's, Yousuf
  8. Prasanna Godugu