1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Big brother Fiat linea MJD Emotion at my home!!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by vireshn, Mar 6, 2014.

1. vireshn

vireshn

Pune
    Hi All ,

This is first post from my side in TF forum. I am owner of Fiat Palio MJD and now Fiat linea MJD. After my job started Palio was my first car and I became big fan of FIAT after that . Now Fiat Linea MJD comes to my home 3 weeks back - perl white (very royal look).

I would like to wish best wishes to all Fiat owners and fiat fans here. I completed 2000 KM till now and I am flying in air in Linea.

Awesome experience while driving Linea. I was always reading and listening from Fiat fans about these cars but today I am feeling really good write here being as LINEA owner.

I want to say thanks to all FIAT owners who were writting on net portals and due to which i choosed FIAT as brand for my family. Before Palio , I did not know even how to drive car . I feel really proud to be part of FIAT family.

I am from Pune. IF we plan or do get together activities for long drive with many FIAT fans together , please do invite me.

Thanks.

Viresh
    2 people like this.
  2. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Congrats and welcome to TFI. There are many active members from Pune here. They just had 2 meets in quick succession. You should be able to catch up with them whenever the next meet is organized. :)
  3. sakartechin

sakartechin Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Congrats Buddy , happy puntoing. Keep eye on the forum, check on the TFI meets on pune . A mega meet happens in pune every year .... happy ans safe miles
  4. Murphy_Fiat

Murphy_Fiat Superiore

Trivandrum
    Trivandrum
    Linea T-Jet
    That is a beauty! congrats on the Linea. Im sure you are going to have the time of your life. You are going to hate driving other cars.

Wish again you more and more happy miles!!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Forum Fiend v1.1.7.
    1 person likes this.
  5. bharath

bharath Regolare

Coimbatore
    Congrats & Welcome to TFI.Wishing you many more happy miles in the future.
  6. miteshpunjani

miteshpunjani Amatore

vadodara-gujarat
    Congratulations and Welcome to the Fiat family. None of the ownership post is complete without photos.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk
    1 person likes this.
  7. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    Congratulation Viresh on getting home the Linea MJD. What variant have you got? Suggest to start an ownership thread detailing your dealership experience and any mods done with lots of snaps.

Mind writing more about yourself, this is the introduction section. We TFIians definitley want to know what other TFIians actually do.
  8. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Congratulations on your upgrade,shows you are going up in your career too.
    Happy flying :)
  9. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    Welcome to TFI & Congrats on upgrading from Palio to Linea.
    Post some pics of your Linea.
    Happy driving