1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Bidding adieu to this wonderful forum

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by raj_90hp, Sep 1, 2012.

1. raj_90hp

This is the Introduction section where new members come and express their happiness. Sadly, my thread is nothing to be happy about.

I had a Punto 90hp which I had to sell, due to certain circumstances. I will always miss my Pintu. I am happy that atleast she has found a good new owner.

Anyways, since I do not have a FIAT car anymore, I cant be a part of this forum anymore, so bidding farewell to all the members of this wonderful forum. I must add that, though I was not much active here, I always used to browse this forum offline for news, updates, reports and happenings about FIAT.

It was a wonderful experience owning a FIAT and it was a great experience being a TFI member. Kudos to one and all. Ciao.

1 person likes this.
  2. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Linea 1.3
    I am confused Raj. Why would you want to bid adieu? This forum is meant for any Fiat fan regardless of whether he owns a Fiat or not.

I wish you remain active in this forum.
    2 people like this.
  3. prakhar_lfc

prakhar_lfc Superiore

Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Linea T-Jet
    It doesn't matter whether you own a Fiat or not. You can always be a part of TFI. Am sure owning a Fiat has made you a true fan. Once a Fiat fan, forever a Fiat fan!
  4. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Grande Punto 1.3
    Once a FIATian, always a FIATian. You can be active as a FIAT Enthusiast.
  5. platinumshine

platinumshine Regolare

Hey I remember reading your ownership report on tbhp sometime early in 2011. You named Punto as Pintu :) it was your report and a few others back then which helped me understand prowess of GP. Otherwise I would have been part of the herd. Thx n good luck.
  6. tussi naa jao raj...:p!! u can stay bsck n help other fiatians with your experience...
  7. Chaos

Chaos Regolare

Fiat Enthusiast?? :drinks
    2 people like this.
  8. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    You can be a FIAT enthusiasts buddy :)
  9. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    You can always be online with the Forum and have a great time,
  10. BoseSuman

BoseSuman Superiore

Midnapur (W.B) & Hyderabad (A.P) India.
    Linea 1.3
    Raj, You can stay here as FIAT Enthusiast and share your experinace as many friends mentioned. Your valuable comment also greatly appreciated. You also contribute on Travel section with your travelogue.

Friendship is one of the relation that don't have any end (where ever you stay, which car you won that doesn't matter).