1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Bewildered by Fiat ! Help me choose right one for me 90 or 75 HP - Booked 90HP

Discussion in 'Car Purchase Queries' started by KPR, Sep 7, 2015.

1. limraj

limraj Superiore

Trivandrum
    Linea 1.3
    One of my colleagues is looking for a petrol car and I shall share this to her (though she is interested in 1.2 version).
    KPR likes this.
  2. Turbothinghy

Turbothinghy Superiore

Pune
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    @KPR: Punto 1.4 is an under rated petrol car. Try to take it on a highway and just listen to the way it sounds at 4000+ RPMs. Its pure music to your ears. Its just that its not a VFM product, given that it costs almost as much as the 75 HP emotion, thanks to the 1.4 motor.
    KPR likes this.
  3. KPR

KPR Regolare

TN
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    @limraj my better half drove the car and simply said wow. I feel even ladies will like to drive this one with ease.
  4. KPR

KPR Regolare

TN
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    After so much delays from Dealer and FCA finally I could see my car yesterday at yard. Planning to take delivery soon. I have few doubts.
    1. Is under body coating is necessary? Or is fiat car comes with one coat of under body coating?
    2. I have to select accessories worth 10k. I don't have fiat genuine Reverse Camera. What they offer is Reverse sensor. Can i go for it?
    3. How about seat cover of fiat? Can i opt that?
    Help required from members for the above three.
    ghodlur likes this.
  5. Turbothinghy

Turbothinghy Superiore

Pune
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    1. Underbody coating isnt neccessary but according to some forum members, it depends upon the climate i.e if its humid then it makes sense.
    2. Reverse sensor would cost somewhere around 5k, with camera its around 11k. As you said the camera isnt a genuine Fiat accessory and one wire needs to be cut for its installation. I got it installed from the dealer itself.
    3. Fiat art leather seat cover costs 14k. You might get better and cheaper seat covers from third party.
  6. KPR

KPR Regolare

TN
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Hi all. Finally took delivery of my car.
    Soon I had an opportunity to go for a 300 km highway drive yesterday. I found no pull to left. Maybe cambering of roads to left tends to make us think that way. I had to hold back my right leg on accelerator to not stress new engine. Going at 90-100 KMPH was like giving sedate pill to all the co-passengers. All were so comfy and sleepy with that speed. Even the car was sleeping at 90-100.
    However I found the ride a bit bumpy at high speeds (when I occasionally went around 110kmph) . What tyre pressure should I maintain for Alnac 4g? I don't really trust the tyre pressure gauges used in several pumps/repair shops. No calibration or whatever sorts. How to ensure that I maintain the best figures? Members plz explain.

Here is a first pic of my car. (sorry the casual click was covered in a puddle)

First Pic.jpg
    Rama, prabhjot, ghodlur and 1 other person like this.