1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Bewildered by Fiat ! Help me choose right one for me 90 or 75 HP - Booked 90HP

Discussion in 'Car Purchase Queries' started by KPR, Sep 7, 2015.

1. KPR

KPR Regolare

TN
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    I have booked a 90 HP in Exotica RED. I have to wait for 20 days to see my RED
    Ravi, Turbothinghy and prabhjot like this.
  2. SVN

SVN Amatore

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Congrats both :)
  3. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    Heartiest congratulations. Finally we will get to see the ownership thread with lots of pics.
  4. Scorpione Rosso

Scorpione Rosso Timido

Utopia
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Congrats @KPR
  5. KPR

KPR Regolare

TN
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    I have been given an offer for getting accessories for my 90 HP-Exotica RED worth Rs.10000/-. I need forum guidances in selecting few.
    1. Seat Covers? Will it spoil the sporty interiors?!
    2. Reverse Parking sensors?
    3. Can I buy Linea driver arm rest and install it in my Punto ? (The fitment should not be a rattle snake)
    4 Any other pl suggest me to choose.
  6. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Congratulation!!

I suggest to take parking sensors. Seat covers are available in outside with more choices and better cost.
    Any electrical fitment on new car, under warranty, is better to do at dealer, to avoid any issue later, arising out of it.
    Many people, including me, has put Linea Armrest to our Puntos. Have a look at this thread - http://www.teamfiat.com/threads/armster-hand-rest.184/
  7. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Congratulations for a wonderful choice @KPR and that too a red FIAT! Your neighborhood will soon start envying you :)
  8. KPR

KPR Regolare

TN
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    pabhishek, Turbothinghy and SVN like this.
  9. SVN

SVN Amatore

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Congrats KPR. Happy and Safe driving :)
  10. KPR

KPR Regolare

TN
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Hi all. I have discussed in this thread https://www.teamfiat.com/threads/new-car-delivery-issues-escalating-issues.15004/#post-841947004 how fiat and dealer have failed in commitments and Im yet to receive my new car. Meanwhile I have been given with alternate car (in fact demo Punto evo1.4 fire emotion).
    People looks are on magnesio grey car or for me driving around in a car with demo stickers. In fact in my office people are wondering that dealer has parked in our premises. Or those who see me getting in / out / driving everyday think Im related to the dealer. Funny it is.
    Now coming to the so far driven review. It is a good petrol car. Has good pickup. Corners are exciting to drive with this car. I went with my family in the regular severly undulated road and they certified that it was butter smooth without jolt and took pot holes with ease. Brakes as usual are too good. I reset the Avg Consumption B and after around 100+ kms Im getting 12.5 KMPL. Blue and me is awesome. In fact I have learnt through various threads how to use Blue and me so that I can easily handle in my sports to be delivered. Blue and me way of changing songs in a way is sophisticated. Car speakers in emotion are above average and hearable.
    The under thigh support given by the front seats non-driver seat is commendable but the same in driver seat with ABC pedal positioning is felt insufficient. Various seat horizontal and vertical adjustments resulted in same longing for thigh support. An issue which may get fixed with extra seat cover/cushioning. Overall I find confidence in driveability and the car is accurate to inches esp useful in traffic /narrow overtakings which was missing in my previous car swift. As a package the car definitely gives you broad smile and never one will get disappointed. It is a hatchback but have the manners like a big sedan. A good petrol buy.
    Trilok Chandar and Turbothinghy like this.