1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Bewildered by Fiat ! Help me choose right one for me 90 or 75 HP - Booked 90HP

Discussion in 'Car Purchase Queries' started by KPR, Sep 7, 2015.

1. KPR

KPR Regolare

TN
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
  2. Abhinav Sharma

Abhinav Sharma Novizio

Nagpur
    Nagpur
    Grande Punto 1.3
    If you are expecting more fun with 90bhp that's good but remember service schedule is diff in both like timing chain change in 90bhp is at 60k compulsory and in 75 bhp it can be go up to 90k as well no such compulsion.
  3. Turbothinghy

Turbothinghy Superiore

Pune
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    @KPR : Bro please visit my ownership thread 'My Red Scintillator 90 hp' for pics.
    Regarding the color choice, choose what you like. Ferrari red would stand out more and would be 5k cheaper too. It you want metallic color then magnesio grey is a brilliant color which even though isn't flashy but looks classy.
    White is an evergreen color but IMO it looked better in GP. It would also save you 5k, being a non metallic color.

For hip hop black check @aramico 's thread. You should choose this color is you want to abarthify it later :D
    Ganges likes this.
  4. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    I would suggest the Tuscan Wine colour. Totally eye catching and sexy looking too. @KPR one thing you need to understand is more darker colour more effort to keep the gloss and shine and additional cost of detailing.
    Pradeepms likes this.
  5. Rama

Rama Amatore

Delhi
    Delhi
    Punto Evo 1.3
    @Ganges : Only Red is non-metallic, all other colors are metallic - 5k extra.
  6. KPR

KPR Regolare

TN
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Is there an extended warranty available if we purchase now ?
  7. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    I was given to understand that only White is non metallic and rest of the colours are metallic which costed slightly more than the white coloured car. Tuscan wine commanded the highest premium.

Unfortunately EW is not being offered by Fiat as of now due to some on going issues with the EW vendor but I am hopeful it will be sorted out in the coming days. The moment it is available, you can buy it. Should not be a show stopper.
  8. Saket Sidana

Saket Sidana Regolare

Delhi NCR
    Linea T-Jet
    Even I was told that red is the only non metallic color, rest of them are metallic.
    Pradeepms likes this.
  9. limraj

limraj Superiore

Trivandrum
    Linea 1.3
    Mine is bosa nova white and is non metallic.
    Turbothinghy likes this.
  10. Rama

Rama Amatore

Delhi
    Delhi
    Punto Evo 1.3
    Punto evo is available in Pearl White (metallic color). Not sure about GP and New Linea 2014.