1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Bewildered by Fiat ! Help me choose right one for me 90 or 75 HP - Booked 90HP

Discussion in 'Car Purchase Queries' started by KPR, Sep 7, 2015.

1. KPR

KPR Regolare

TN
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Yes. A small comparison of ownership costs between Swift VDI and Punto 75 HP
  2. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    But in terms of safety Fiats rule, so perhaps that or some more TCO over and above the calculated costs could anyday make Punto/Linea a winning choice.

With regards traffic drive, you could either adapt your driving style or maybe remap later, that is if you really get tired of driving in heavy traffic.
    KPR likes this.
  3. KPR

KPR Regolare

TN
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Can anyone explain me on how good the ICE setup in Emotion variant? Is it good for playing music from USB? I have seen in forum people having difficulty in changing folders, albums etc., Is the music system reponsive for playing the song we want from the GBs of music in any pendrive?
  4. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    @KPR, quality of newer Headunits esp. if you play audio cds you will notice is pretty good. For MP3 quality is depending on the RIP and codec etc. There used to be some reset issue in the past, that can be fixed in a single session at service center. Grounding issue. Apart from that there aren't many issues I suppose. Things work OK.
  5. KPR

KPR Regolare

TN
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Is bottom of Punto emotion is protected with heavy sheet metal? Sorry for banging in query after query.
  6. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Yes very heavy like Sunny deols "dhai kilo ka haath"(2 & half kg hand) :D .
    So the color is?
  7. KPR

KPR Regolare

TN
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Bewildered !
  8. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    To add more confusion :-
    @Turbothinghy will post his red hot mirchi pics and @Rama will post his pearl white pics. there are minimal grey punto owners too.The hip hop black too.
    Turbothinghy and asimpleson like this.
  9. KPR

KPR Regolare

TN
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Actually right now Magnesio Grey is ahead in race followed by White and Red. BTW how to tag a member?
    Ganges likes this.
  10. MakeTheMove

MakeTheMove Regolare

Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    you can do with @ sign followed by TFI Handle name. e.g @KPR