1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Beware of fake paypal id service@paypal.co.in

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by Sat-Chit-ananda, Aug 9, 2012.

1. Source Paypal Complaints. Fake paypal id used to buy product on sale online, Shopping, Gurgaon/mumbai/Dubai/Spain,Consumer Complaints Company Complaint India
    This same person cheated one of my relative about two days back,he is at large since last two years,what can be done to prevent this?

Be-careful when trying to sell some thing on Quicker [TABLE="class: bg-lightyellow"]
    [TD="width: 130"]
    <center> <ins style="display:inline-table;border:none;height:600px;margin:0;padding:0;position:relative;visibility:visible;width:160px"><ins id="aswift_2_anchor" style="display:block;border:none;height:600px;margin:0;padding:0;position:relative;visibility:visible;width:160px"></ins></ins> </center>
    Post a Similar Complaint! [/TD]
    I am based in india. I posted an ad for my mobile phone to be sold out. This guy named James Willy contacted me and requested me to send this item as a gift to his daughter in Dubai , and he agreed to pay Courier charges also (2800 INR). He asked me to create an a/c on paypal so that he can make an immediate Payment. I recieved a mail from service@paypal.co.in (fake id created by james) that Mr. James is verified user and he has trasfered money to my a/c. I relied beacause it was paypal who was involved. He said he is in spain and gave me Dubai address to ship the product. i sent the product through DHL as per his instructions.

Since i had the courier tracking no i tracked down that the product has been delivered. I contacted him through mail and he said product has not been delivered and stuck in custom , to get my payment released i need to transfer 100 $ (6153.23 INR) to his daughter a/c. He asked me to send this money through western Union. It was quite shocking for me. We exchanged a quite few mails arguing on this but since my payment of 17800 INR was stuck with him , i was left with no option. Since western union does not allow transfer from India , he gave me an ICICI a/c in Mumbai Branch which belongs to one of his friend Dagdu Jadhav . I transferred the money to his a/c. Now i still waited for my payment. To my surprise he said the money has not been Transferred.

Today again i received a mail from Service@paypal.co.in asking me to transfer 9000 INR to the same a/c. I have several mail from his fake id and personal id. Giving me all the information of his address in Spain and Dubai his phone no's. I have been cheated by this man. He was supposed to transfer 23953.23 INR as my payment. He is very clever and uses a fake id to gain confidence. Any help in this matter would be greatly appreciated. Please Help.

Following information might be useful in tracing:

Buyer’s Name : James Willy

Address : CIRTUS EBUZOME,
    MONTERO 24/4IZQ,

Contact Number ( Spain) : +34923120180

Email id : drjameswilly2x1@yahoo.com ,

Fake Id used : Service@paypal.co.in ,

Daughter’s Name : Name: Fisayo Morenikeji Komolafe

Address: Al jawas building almusala road.
    City: Deira
    State: Dubai
    Zipcode: +971

Contact number : +971555812284
    (Dubai )

Account Holder Name : DAGDU JADHAV
    (Buyer’s Friend )

Names of the bank : icici bank chembur branch
    (To which Money transffered)

A/C.NO : 623901539571

PAN NO : ASRJT3331T

Amount Transffered : 6153.23
    (to Dagdhu Jadhav)

Date of Transfer : 24/11/2010

Mode of Transfer : NEFT

Refrence Number : 1009851

Courier Name : DHL
    (Through which product delivered)

Date of Delivery : 18, November 2010

Received By : Komolaf

Waybill No : 1608090750

[TABLE="class: bg-lightyellow, width: 100%"]
    ate: 2012-08-09 by DN vijaya

He/She/It will ask you to ship it the phone to
    Lorraine Perron
    18000 N Bay RD
    Unite 202
    Sunny Isles Beach
    FL 33160

[TABLE="class: bg-lightyellow, width: 100%"]
    Date: 2012-08-09 by Vijaya

This guy is also know as draglekumar@gmail.com imposts as Angela Kumar,will ask to send money to bank account as below.
    ACCT/NO :32128847467
    IFS CODE :SBIN0000627
    PAN/NO :ANBPN1416
  2. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

I too receive several emails with link from PayPal, Axis Bank, ICICI Bank, PNB [even banks where I do not have accounts!] to update my account. I simply delete those emails immediately. Don't use the link given in those emails: that's the only way to stay away from the cheats.
  3. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Only last week i won 50000000 pounds :lol
    3 people like this.
  4. theblack

theblack Esperto

Gurjinder, I keep winning 1000000 pounds every month...
    Still i'm not richer than the queen of pounds.. I wonder why ;-)
    1 person likes this.
  5. Cashier

Cashier Amatore

Guys if those mails even deliver Half the Money, I would employ Bill Gates, Warren Buffet etc :cool:
  6. dharmesh

I have been winning 100000000 pounds from last 8-9 years, but till today havent received any money. First it were mails. Now I have also started receiving SMS on my mobile as well :lol. I remember one incident where my wifey went to some website, and as soon as she entered the website, a screen splashed saying u r 99999 user on this website and you have won something, click to claim your prize and then she clicked it and it installed god knows what things on my pc. Ultimately I have to reformat my PC. Bloody scammers.
  7. This guy tries to cheat when try to do online selling or buying using paypal.
  8. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

The worst is when these buggers call you and "inform" you that you have won this "prize" and ask you to deposit an amount.

I recieved one such call. I lost my temper and let loose all choicest Punjabi "nice words". I never recieved any such call again (How sad :()
    2 people like this.
  9. Point is internet is great ,but when you are doing selling or buying make sure you see what you expect in the paypal website instead of relaying on the email coming to your inbox.
    Any body can fake email as someone these days.
  10. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Grande Punto 1.4
    My brother in law, working Saudi, got an email offerring a job in Total Petroleum, Italy, at a salary INR 2 lakh per month. But those stupid guys wanted him to send some Rs5000 as processing charge. I being an "internet expert", spending lot of time on the web, he asked me what to do. I advised him to reply to that mail saying "you can deduct Rs5000 from the first month's salary". They never got back.

The funny part is most of these email contents and even email ID look so genuine, and people tend to believe. Recently, several people were arrested in connection with such scams. Most of them were either from Kenya or some other african country, visting india, just to fool people and make money. Unfortunately, there are lots of people who are ready to be fooled, ready to send money to some stranger without even verifying, on the expectation of plenty.
    Those who are fooled, "pay a few thousands to a stranger to make crores".
    Those who fool, "get a few thousands from several strangers to make crores"
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2012
    1 person likes this.