1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Better Late Than Never - Tuscan Wine TJet+

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by Parantap Chatterjee, Oct 26, 2012.

1. Parantap Chatterjee

Parantap Chatterjee Regolare

Gurgaon
    Gurgaon
    Linea T-Jet
    Thanks :) I'll keep the suggestion in mind. In any case , I got the wipers changed on my last visit to the service centre..
  2. Parantap Chatterjee

Gurgaon
    Gurgaon
    Linea T-Jet
    I was trying to update Blue&Me to version 6 and looks like I messed something up. The woman is Italian now :D "Playback stopped" has become "riproduzione ferma" !! Everything else seems to be working fine. The update never completed with "USB error 10" coming up after about 20 minutes of "installing" .

Also noticed that the turbo has become slightly more vocal recently. Not sure if that is a bad thing , although I'm certainly enjoying the whooshing !
  3. abk1980

abk1980 Amatore

Mumbai
    You downloaded the update with the wrong language (Italian).
    Just go back to the B&M site and select English for the language of the update.
    Had happened with me as well last time. :)
  4. Parantap Chatterjee

Gurgaon
    Gurgaon
    Linea T-Jet
    Pretty sure I have the correct file - Aggiornamento_BlueMe_12_3_UK.zip

Tried changing just the language using the language updates but no luck there either :( Will probably try with a different pen drive.

Can somebody help with this question ? Suppose I turn off (not pause) the media player at a particular song and then turn the car off..the next time when I turn the car on , how can I resume the same song ?
  5. Parantap Chatterjee

Gurgaon
    Gurgaon
    Linea T-Jet
    Leaking Boot Strut

Another small niggle - just noticed that one of the hydraulic boot struts is leaking. Also , the boot does not stay up on its own when I let go midway and slams shut like other "regular" cars :). Is this part available commonly outside TASC ?
  6. khoj

khoj Amatore

Dilli
    The hydraulic struts are easily available, though the A.S.C. will replace it under warranty.

7. Parantap Chatterjee

Gurgaon
    Gurgaon
    Linea T-Jet
    Really not looking forward to another visit to as TASC before the first service is due :evil:

Any idea how much these struts cost ?
  8. Parantap Chatterjee

Gurgaon
    Gurgaon
    Linea T-Jet
    Trying to update Blue&Me with a new pen drive fixed the issues. Language is back to English now !
  9. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    No. You can't do that.

If you turn off (not pause) Media Player with the voice command "Stop", when you restart it next time, you'll need to choose folders/ songs to start the playback from.
  10. Parantap Chatterjee

Gurgaon
    Gurgaon
    Linea T-Jet
    Thanks. I'm still figuring out the modus operandi of Blue&Me :)

My need is this - 1) I want to choose what to listen to (which is always the last song that was playing when I turned the car off) and also 2) when I start listening to it (no autoplay). Looks like these two options are mutually exclusive.