1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Better late than never. My Medium Grey MJD Emotion

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by soccerfan, Oct 29, 2010.

1. sindu2000

sindu2000

Kolkota
    Hey Man,

Very nice pics of yr babe............................and what camera/lens r u using......
  2. soccerfan

soccerfan Regolare

Kochi
    Thanks man and I use a Canon SX100 IS ::D . A basic ultrazoom camera it is
  3. soccerfan

soccerfan Regolare

Kochi
    Had ordered com-paint touchup paint and received it today. Planning to touchup the multitude of scratches on my front bumper ::pP
  4. Do keep us updated once you do the touch-up.

Mind sharing the cost?
  5. vIjAy_kHaSa

vIjAy_kHaSa Esperto

Panchkula
    @soccerfan
    First practice painting on some spare metal box etc.
  6. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    Detailed report is required, with step by step process, many of us might be requiring the same.
  7. soccerfan

soccerfan Regolare

Kochi
    @klub class - cost is 400Rs for value pack.
    @Vijay - Sure. I will do the practice before I try on the bumper ::D
  8. soccerfan

soccerfan Regolare

Kochi
    Did the touchups yesterday. Sorry no photos ::V
    There are 2 good video tutorials in com-paint site. That will be more useful than photos. All the scratches are now touched up. But I sorely missed some putty as some of the scratches were deep and couldnt be smoothened with emery paper.

Have to do to some minor rubbing to remove excess paint and then have to wax for the finish. com-paint touchup is highly recommended :up
  9. soccerfan

soccerfan Regolare

Kochi
    Bought a foot air pump. Cost - 650Rs and its of Vixen make :mrgreen: . But filling up air takes quite an effort. Nice workout for your legs ::V
  10. soccerfan

soccerfan Regolare

Kochi
    1-2 new issues have popped up. The plastic on the rear side behind the C-pillar has got loose and is rattling. The clips and all which held it has gone.
    Seems there is an issue with front right shock absorber. There is a difference in the usual sound that comes from the front right shocks while falling into potholes. Have to say that the Punto suspension though very comfy is not that sturdy. Till now I have replaced rear center arm, rear right shocks (oil leak) and front left elastic pads :hit

Have booked a check up tomorrow @ Concorde, kochi. Hope to get all issues resolved. ::pP

Other than that last week topped up the battery water. It was very low. Please do check water levels. I had never topped it up before. ODO stands at 25k kms now. Car is still a dream to drive :)