1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Better late than never. My Medium Grey MJD Emotion

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by soccerfan, Oct 29, 2010.

1. anicaution

anicaution Amatore

Kolhapur
    what is touched up version
  2. redtux

redtux

Trivandrum
    Soccerfan, let us know if the suspension "thud" has reduced after the shock replacement. Read in tbhp that one person was able to rectify it. Most SC guys say its common for punto and leave it at that!
  3. soccerfan

soccerfan Regolare

Kochi
    @anicaution- I meant the touched up version of my cars photos by Clevermax. Sorry that i didnt mention this explicitly
    @redtux- thud is still there. I dont think that can be resolved. Its present in every Punto. I had asked that guy in t-bhp the same question and he didnt reply to my question. i think that thud solution is a plain lie. :mad:
  4. Then you need to calibrate your monitor correctly !
  5. soccerfan

soccerfan Regolare

Kochi
    Uploading the bill for todays job at TASC

[attachment=1:2kvb630l]IMG_1847.JPG[/attachment:2kvb630l]
    [attachment=0:2kvb630l]IMG_1851.JPG[/attachment:2kvb630l]

@clever - will try to calibrate it :hit

IMG_1847.JPG

IMG_1851.JPG
  6. soccerfan

soccerfan Regolare

Kochi
    Neglected niggles

1. The ever present thud from rear left
    2. The rubber beading on the windshield getting loose. Have read that even after replacement this is coming off. So left as it is
    3. Some kind of a rattle from the rear side. unable to identify it :A
  7. Rev Happy Turbo

Rev Happy Turbo Novizio

Mumbai
    Re: Neglected niggles

Have you checked your tool kit, spare tyre, rear seats fold & lock..?

try driving without the parcel try..
  8. soccerfan

soccerfan Regolare

Kochi

Yep man. The whole rear was almost strippedand tried driving it ::D . But still there is a rattle :A
  9. redtux

redtux

Trivandrum

Issues 1 & 3 are present in my car too. As for issue 2, the beading that is sticking out for me is the one on the roof :confused The greatest irritation is a stupid krr-krrr coming from somewhere near the interior roof lamp :A Compared to this, the vibration noise after throttle has been released and the steering column noise on rough patches are less irritants.
  10. soccerfan

soccerfan Regolare

Kochi

Dismantle the roof lamps and check the wires. I also sometimes gets a tick tick sound from somewhere near the rooflamp.
    I was getting a vibration noise from 1200-1500 rpm and this was identified to be the dashboard plastic end immediately under the steering. Just gave it a hard press and that vanished. Please check