1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Better late than never. My Medium Grey MJD Emotion

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by soccerfan, Oct 29, 2010.

1. soccerfan

soccerfan Regolare

Kochi
    The rattle from rear left (tick tick sound) just doesn't go off :(. I have tried all ways to identify the cause but not successful so far. Have tightened the seat locks, tried putting some tape over the seat locks etc. The sound seems to come from the seat belt assembly but not sure? Any ideas friends...
  2. soccerfan

soccerfan Regolare

Kochi
    Removed the sunfilms last weekend as a DIY. Interior feels roomier now. Sadly heat is more inside car now and also AC temperature has to be slightly reduced for same cooling now :(
  3. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    You might have already checked, but sometime the tools in spare tyre area might make some noise.
    Or try to see if any plastic near rear parcel shelf is loose.

True, after removing my sunfilm, so much light comes inside, looks roomier.
  4. soccerfan

soccerfan Regolare

Kochi
    Damn shes so sexy sexy!!!!!

Snaps of her after a shower. She looks hot in every angle :cool:

DSC_0242.jpg DSC_0312.jpg DSC_0310.jpg DSC_0309.jpg DSC_0308.jpg DSC_0306.jpg DSC_0286.jpg DSC_0281.jpg DSC_0272.jpg DSC_0263.jpg DSC_0246.jpg DSC_0250.jpg DSC_0252.jpg DSC_0238.jpg DSC_0320.jpg
    8 people like this.
  5. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat
    p u n t o looks very stylish.
  6. soccerfan

soccerfan Regolare

Kochi
    Friends

there is some kind of tick tick sound coming up from somewhere behind/under the drivers seat. it sounds like the zipper striking against the zip kinda stuff. But I am not able to locate from where it is coming. I checked the seat cover pocket zip n all. Also tried hitting the seat with my hand to reproduce but no luck. it comes only when the car is in motion and is travelling over some uneven road. Any ideas guys?
  7. maverick

maverick Amatore

Check whether the sound is coming from the B-Pillar. This is one thing the TASS guys didn't fix during the 15k service even after reproducing it while giving the car for service.

Sent from my iPhone
  8. She is very beautiful.
  9. soccerfan

soccerfan Regolare

Kochi
    I had mentioned them this issue. But no use. They didnt fix.

Thanks man. Indeed she is very beautiful :)
  10. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Your Punto have a killing look. Punto is best without any chrome. Imagine Lineas's chrome around punto? So I prefer 'he' than 'she'. :D