1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Better late than never. My Medium Grey MJD Emotion

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by soccerfan, Oct 29, 2010.

1. soccerfan

soccerfan Regolare

Kochi
    sure Tony. Will post how it goes tomorrow :)
  2. soccerfan

soccerfan Regolare

Kochi
    Bad news!!

Called up the SA today morning to check if the CSC is in stock. He checked and said its not in stock. Now need to wait till it arrives
  3. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Strange, why are they not stocking even common parts.
    I changed my CSC last week @Concorde, Bangalore, and it was readily available. In fact, I never had to wait for any spares (except wheel cover was not available one time).
  4. soccerfan

soccerfan Regolare

Kochi
    yeah Ravi. I had to wait for almost all parts except the wipers
  5. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Might be the dealer is scared as it will block their money, But its the job of Fiat to force them to have the Minimum stock and keep rotating to the nearest dealer for the requirement of stocks
  6. Thats the same case with all 3 dealers in Chennai (Concorde, VST and TAFE). None of these dealers stock the parts, even for quick moving parts like bumper, headlights, front grills, ovrms etc
  7. soccerfan

soccerfan Regolare

Kochi
    Yesterday the SA called up and said the CSC and the rear plastic has arrived. Since I had given the car to their body shop(which is at another place) for repainting the boot and rear left door couldn't give the car for replacement. Hoping to get the car back by friday and planning to take on Saturday for fixing the replacements

In another good news bought Mobil Delvac1 (API SI rated oil) fully synthetic from the mobil distributor in Kochi. paid Rs 3960 for a can of 5L. Planning to change over to Delvac1 after 3rd free service (odo at 27.8K now) and to follow an oil change every 7.5K kms. Indian conditions are too demanding even for the best synthetics :-(
  8. soccerfan

soccerfan Regolare

Kochi
    Today the CRM called up and said the parts have been replaced. the car is in body shop now for dent removal and repainting of boot and rear bumper. Tomorrow is hartal in kerala and I would be getting car on Monday evening mostly. Hope the CSC issue wont come up again...........
  9. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Cool Soccerfan so happy now, enjoy the grande in full swing, You will tend to forget all once you are behind the wheel, thats what called FIAT
  10. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    Hi Soccer..just a small query from one of your earlier posts.. What was your original tyre size ? Punto emotion is coming with 165/80 R14. So if you have upgraded to 185/70 R14, the height actually reduces a bit right. Sorry I am little confused.. Just check this page (http://www.1010tires.com/TireSizeCalculator.asp )