1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Better late than never. My Medium Grey MJD Emotion

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by soccerfan, Oct 29, 2010.

1. soccerfan

soccerfan Regolare

Kochi
    Had called the SA 2-3 times for the door stopper order. Last week he confirmed that the order has been placed. Today called him again and asked for order no. He said some parts have arrived today and since its year end closing they are not getting time to check it. He said will call tomorrow/day after and confirm. hope the parts have arrived. fingers crossed ::pP
  2. soccerfan

soccerfan Regolare

Kochi
    Took the car to A.S.C on wednesday. The door stopper was replaced and the issue is solved. BUTTTTTTTTTTT, the cover which had the Rear right side plastic written on it actually contained the plastic for the left side. 4 pieces arrived and all 4 were for left side. What should be done with these morons who sends these spare parts. blody arses. The SA has placed another order for the plastics now.
  3. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Chill dude, you will have it soon, but only with the constant follow ups.
  4. soccerfan

soccerfan Regolare

Kochi
    yeah man:D. but these stupid idiots really tests our patience:mad:
  5. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat
    wheres the chilling part in it. this is consistent from fiat. i had received front quarter glass when i had ordered the rear quarter. fiat goofs up most of the times.
  6. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Might be the mistakes made by the Showroom people while ordering, You may insist on seeing the order copy so that we know who is the standing at the wrong side.
    I was in the impression that Fiats has woken up and doing good works,
  7. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    These kind of people spoils the FIAT's Image. Once people get to know about this experience they start blaming FIAT. This wont be done mark a mail to FIAT officials.
  8. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Agree with you 100%
  9. soccerfan

soccerfan Regolare

Kochi
    Good news!!
    Had shot a mail to FIAT regarding the CSC replacement on last wednesday. Today got a call from Pune that my CSC would be replaced FOC :). He said will call the manager of Concorde Motors, Kochi and will ask to do it. He asked when can I bring the car for the work. So tomorrow I might be going to get the CSC replaced. Nice to see the response from FIAT. All who want to get the plastic CSC replaced, please get in touch with the FIAT customercare.
  10. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Soccerfan is happy now, Fiat is wake it means, do post the review of the plastic CSC replacement done at the dealer.