1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Best Tyre? Suitable for FIAT Palio-Multijet

Discussion in 'Tyres & Alloys' started by Prashanth, Jul 25, 2012.

1. Prashanth

Prashanth

Bangalore
    Dears,

I have a 4 Year Old FIAT Palio Stile MultiJET. Need to change the tires now as they are worn out.(55K Kms completed).
    Please suggest the best tyres avaialable and suits the FIAT Palio multijet. Please suggest the rankings as I can fit to my budget! Any experience most welcome.:)
  2. My preference is always Michelin. All our cars are on Michelin's. My Palio MJD has now clocked 31k on Michelin XM1+ and are still good for atleast another 25K. So I'd recommend you go in for XM2 which I hear to be much improved over the XM1+.

If you need an alternate, you can consider Yoko C-drives.

This is how my tire looks after 30k.

DSC_0286.jpg
  3. viveksonkhla

viveksonkhla Amatore

Noida, India
    NCR
    Linea T-Jet
    I use Continental 180, 75, R13 in my Palio NV.... its been a comfortable ride and good handling plus very less road noise. Driven from Delhi to Shimla and back couple of times.. Highway experience was good along with good handling at twisty roads of Himachal.
  4. senthilraj

senthilraj Amatore

coimbatore
    I have been using Pirelli P4 and has clocked 36k. i am satisfied with the performance of the tyre and will last atlest 20k more. But i feel Michelin's are more comfortable. Try XM1+
  5. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Yoko A drives on our Palio 1.9D and they are a superb tire for the price. They've seen the worst of roads and no roads and no issues.

Frankly, get any tyre which fits the budget. It's not that big of an issue.

Cheers.