1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Best time to buy PUNTO(Nov-Feb) for good deal/offers

Discussion in 'Car Purchase Queries' started by raj_siripuram, Nov 6, 2013.

?

Best season to buy punto for good deals

1. Nov

23.1%
  2. Dec

42.3%
  3. Jan-Feb

53.8%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Hi friends,

i am planning to buy punto emotional 75hp. currently dealing with two dealers in hyd AV and Tejaswi motors. I dont have time constraint but certainly looking for best deal or offe? Can you please advise which month would Fiat come up with best deal. is it dec/jan? i am ok to buy even if the car manf date is in 2013 some time after oct. But please advise if that is also good. I am eagerly waiting to buy this car :) but i dont want to get depressed with more offers down the line in 1-2 months once i bought this car in nov or dec this year.
  2. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    I'm pretty bad in Economics but once you drive the Punto, you'd be angry at why you didn't get it sooner :). Look around, get a good deal and just bring it home.

Cheers.
    1 person likes this.
  3. me_at_fiat

me_at_fiat Regolare

Mumbai, Pune
    think about 90Hp!!! It worth the extra money spent!!
  4. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    Ideally the best time to buy a Punto is when you are ready to buy one provided you have the green bucks. Waiting for good offers will be frustrating coz the wait can become endless then. Since you are willing to buy a 2013 car, you might as well buy it now. Negotiate with the dealers and see who offers the best deal and buy it.
  5. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    as soon as possible :)

jokes apart, maximum discounts can be expected during year end. but thats just an educated guess. it might turn out to be wrong as well!
  6. the_crusader

the_crusader Amatore

Bangalore
    Linea 1.4
    It depends upon your urgency, willingness to buy and financial conditions. For me, it is difficult to wait once I have prepared my mind and finances.
    Having said that, I have seen most of the times that dealers give better discounts in January-Feb time frame for previous year's car. Definitely the assumption is the previous year's stock should be available in their inventory.
  7. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
    Best deals its in Nov/Dec month where you can get huge discounts for the reason of stock clearance
  8. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    Either get it now if you cant wait till jan/feb or get it in jan/feb month when dealers previous year's inventory with huge discounts or who knows Fiat might raise the price year end or from Jan coz Fiat MD had said they will hike prices due to weakening rupee value & rising input cost through which Fiat is facing loss & still they havent hiked price which is good.but no idea when they may do it.
  9. AsifP

AsifP

Navi Mumbai
    I booked towards the end of October. Just got my Punto delivered yesterday.
    Im in Navi Mumbai and got more than a lakh off the on-road price on Dynamic [consider a small difference in other variants]. Discounts included an exchange bonus of around 45K and 35K that I got from my Esteem. I was also told that some models of Linea had 1 lakh discount off the shelf, so if you are exchanging an old car with Linea, chances are that the discount would be much larger.

My SA said that this discount figures change every month, so keep looking out.
  10. Jinto

Jinto Timido

Bangalore
    This year November doesn't seems to be a good season, as Fiat just dropped free insurance and introduced absolute pack instead. But.... as per my experience, your heart will say what is the best season to buy a Punto ;)