1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Best things said or heard about Fiat

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by sine04, Nov 22, 2013.

1. sine04

sine04 Regolare

Mysore/Bangalore, Karnataka.
    Fiat Enthusiast
    I had originally posted this in another thread, but I think its appropriate here too.
    We owned a Premier Padmini for almost a decade. My age, for the most part of it, was in single digits. I still remember the pride I felt at having bought a Fiat ( I didn't know nor cared for the 'Premier' connection back then ). I used to brag to my friends about the 'sporty' exhaust note it had ( I still like it, but maybe that's just me ). I even had my own 'accident' stories in it when I went all *road-rage gangsta* in the parked car and accidentally depressed the clutch and shifted into neutral ( I didn't know then, but in retrospection, I guess that's what happened ) and set the car into motion. The car hit the garage door and came to a halt. Or the time when I wanted to switch on the fog lamps while on a drive ( Hey I thought it'd look cool ;) ) and accidentally pulled some other wire that caused the entire cabin to be filled in thick smoke, so much so that we had to abandon the car and go in search of a mechanic!
    We sold the car to my uncle when my father fell sick. He didn't recover from that illness and neither did our hope of buying that car back.
    My pull towards Fiat was so strong that when I wanted to buy a car, my first choice was a Palio. But somehow things didn't work out and I had to abandon the plan. Ultimately when I did buy a car, it was a Punto. Never had any sort of inclination to any other manufacturer...still don't.
    It's true what they say... FIAT- GOT HEART. :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
    Last edited: Nov 27, 2013
    11 people like this.
  2. sine04

sine04 Regolare

Fiat Enthusiast
    Michael Schumacher raced an Abarth Punto!! :D *Nothing more needs be said*

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

uploadfromtaptalk1393348286326.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1393348302462.jpg