1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Best things said or heard about Fiat

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by sine04, Nov 22, 2013.

1. Rachit Bhatnagar

Rachit Bhatnagar Amatore

Dehradun
    When ever friends sit in my car, they are unable to close door in 1st attempt. When I ask them to close little hard they reply, with this force other car doors will damage in few weeks.

My BIL Loves to drive my T-Jet, when we go on long drive and compares it with his Indica Vista. Once he touched 157kmph on Jaipur-Ajmer highway & was surprised with ride comfort.
    1 person likes this.
  2. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Once uncle having a dejire said Fiat so yo r car is also having a dejire engine. I was just laufghing, as my parents whispered now he will have it for what he said.
    I said My dear Uncle your dejire, swift diesel, ritz diesel, sx4 diesel are having Fiat's heart transplanted in it, check with the service guy:firey,
    After a ride, he said its heavy and build strong, whats the average, I said these words are used only people driving suzuki, we care for the safety and enzoi the drive, and it gives me 12.5 in city and 15 on highway, he said ohh diesel na, thats the highest for Fiat, I said uncle its 1.2 petrol, Multijet gives 20.

I asked uncle you like coke or pepsi, He said i like Coke, Then i said why put coke in pepsi's can and drink, where as you can drink itself in Coke can....
    Last edited: Nov 22, 2013
    5 people like this.
  3. Hey livelyyoungman !!! Super ah sonnenga !! It always makes everyone smile Looking at FIAT, Its a different experience altogether!!. Proud to be a Fiatian
    1 person likes this.
  4. Sujay

Sujay Amatore

New Delhi
    I am just telling a tele conversation with my friend.
    Me: Yaar, I researched a lot and finally I am planning to buy Linea Tjet.
    Friend: Pagal ho gaya he kya? Last year to hamne kitna research kiya aur Verna leke aaye (He got a Verna), aur ye Linea me kya he aisa and after all it’s a FIAT product and you never know when they disappear.
    Me : FIAT is doing great and opening their own outlets all over India, and if you drive TJet you will love it.
    Friend: Still I am not happy with your decision.
    Me: ok, I will think about it then. (But couldn’t find a replacement of Tjet.)
    On delivery day
    Me: Chal Linea Tjet delivery lene chalete he
    Friend: Are you serious?
    Me: yes, I am
    Friend: if you have already paid for this, ok, lets go
    I didn’t drive the car after delivery; my friend drove it to the temple for Puja
    Friend: (on the way to Temple) ye kitna heavy he yaar, kya pick up he yaar, boot band karne ke liye itna zor se marna padta he? Its solid man. (still he was thinking his Verna is better), But after the 20km drive, he was impressed with the ride and handling and said, “TUNE MUJHE KYUN LINEA KE LIYE SUGGEST NAHI KIYA JAB ME GADI LE RAHA THA”?
    Till today, every time when we are together with Linea, he doesn’t allow me to drive my Jet, he just loves driving my Linea.
    9 people like this.
  5. mchanna

mchanna Superiore

Pune
    There are many proud moments this one being recent and latest!

We planned a trip to Kashid from office.
    Initially it was 12 members agreed for the trip and decided will take 3 cars.
    and as usual <50% attendance on the Dday.

My manager has a swift and one of colleague owns a Wagaon-R.
    Now that we were only 5 I said lets go in one car only. It doesn't make sense to drive 2 cars.
    My manager and other friends were very reluctant as they know, first of all it is difficult to accommodate 5healthy persons comfortably and that too for a 3-4 hour journey. Second they knew their pulling power with 5 on board.

I said let's take my Palio till filling station if you feel uncomfortable will take two cars.
    As soon as they entered in the car they just said 2words "Very spacious".

And as they drove only one word "WOW".

I said to myself "yeh tho hona hi tha after all you are driving 100 horses!!!"

And upon returning "Maja a agaya, thanks to Palio" and I was like :-D
    5 people like this.
  6. sine04

sine04 Regolare

Mysore/Bangalore, Karnataka.
    Mysore/Bangalore, Karnataka.
    Fiat Enthusiast
    Loved this cheeky ad. :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

uploadfromtaptalk1385228015464.jpg
    11 people like this.
  7. chakiirfan

chakiirfan Amatore

Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Hi Guys,

Before purchasing Punto 90hp, every one was like.. it is not a good car... what about after sales service... it has clutch problems.... it is very boring... are you out of your mind.. buy swift/dezire.....

And after looking and driving my vehicle people are like...

1) They are stunned when they close the door...the doors are too heavy and it is build like a tank...
    2) is it a diesel, they is no noise in the cabin...
    3) One of the guy at 3M care center, i have seen a fiat for the first time and it is really very good....
    4) People criticizing my decision earlier now say its a really good buy...
    5) The car is a gem and its too stable on the highway....

the list can go on... and all are very happy and do like the car and my question to all is....

If everyone likes it so much then why not buy it....
    5 people like this.
  8. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    I luv reading this Thread as it makes me proud, and expands my chest size./////
    (No need of going to GYM):p
    Last edited: Nov 25, 2013
    2 people like this.
  9. Saurabh2177

Saurabh2177 Novizio

Kanpur,U.P.
    My cousin had shifted to a new apartment we went there for our first visit to the new apartment,
    The gate keeper called and confirmed our arrival from them and let us in.
    Then during the day I came in and out of society 2/3 times.
    In evening when I returned to his apartment post some marketing,
    Everybody was having tea together,as I entered the hall he asked.
    “the guard let you in the society without confirming from us “
    I replied buddy “jo meri car ek bar dekh leta hai wo issai bhulta nai hai”
    And he was like:firey:(
    And I was like:dance:up:up:up:up:up
    As he always asked why a FIAT PUNTO,but since then he does not comment/complain on it.
    4 people like this.
  10. platinumshine

platinumshine Regolare

This happened in the first few days of ownership. I (my wife next to me) was backing up from my society parking onto the drive way. Few kids were playing a little distance further ahead. A 4-5 year old kid came up to us and innocently said, 'Your car is beautiful' :)and quickly ran away to play again. We had not received such comment from a child for any of our other cars ever. We looked at each other for a moment with a smile and drove away.

I think this one goes to Giorgetto Giugiaro more than FIAT !
    6 people like this.