1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Best things said or heard about Fiat

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by sine04, Nov 22, 2013.

1. sine04

sine04 Regolare

Mysore/Bangalore, Karnataka.
    Mysore/Bangalore, Karnataka.
    Fiat Enthusiast
    What's the best thing you have heard or said about Fiat? I'm taking about the kind that makes your chest swell up with pride, or your lips to involuntarily curl up in a smile or even make your eyes moist. There being no dearth of Fiat bashers in the world, anti-Fiat slur can be found abundantly. Hence, I thought it would be a nice idea to sum up all the good things about Fiat in one place. For example, I read this on TopGear India site- " They still have cars that makes and breaks hearts. The brand to get yourself if you look at cars as an experience rather than mere transport. Their beauty and chassis engineering is marvellous."
    3 people like this.
  2. Let me start, when I give lift some of my colleagues, They say wow FIAT still making cars!!
    After the ride, this car is too spacious and has so many features.
    Some people why the door is so heavy?
    3 people like this.
  3. preethambalaji

preethambalaji Timido

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Fiat Enthusiast
    From TopGear's review of Punto,

1. Maserati nose, Aston lights. The only cars cooler are called Maserati and Aston Martin, maybe.
    2. A Punto around a corner is like a leech on your skin.
    3 people like this.
  4. vishal_tomar

vishal_tomar Timido

Vadodara
    vadodara
    Grande Punto 1.3
    :Dthere are two types of car owners / lovers in India "one " who only takes car like maruti & tata to cross over distances & other on who wish to feel differences . certianely few people are in world who want to be different themselves among the crowed . when i was nothing in my life neither engineer nor rich " my teenage i was residing near Delhi -Sonepat a desi City with lot of baffelows & their owners it was the same time when maruti & tata was in Development stage & people in north only known 3 names tata , HM , maruti , even then i didnot like these cars as i always told to my freind who is automobile engineer , what rubish these are running around on indian roads .
    HTML:

when i first thought about a car & searched a lot in vadodara market i seen a palio with their laterlly long & sleek head lights said " yes this is what i looking for & fall in love at first no doubt that also given expected Experience of sterdyness & great power . again after 1.5 years i started to replace that with new car & scrolled all , skoda , WW , Ford figo & when we were survaying ford figo on showroom & just about to left, a punto owners came and parked his love on road & we were started walking around punto , the owner had opened their car with remote key to allow us have feel also from inside and i entered in car with sitting on driver seat along my wife one side seat as well & she said this is your next love.

such moments makes fiatien different from others . my wife is jelious to punto when i enjoy my for noon sundey with clean his all corners & sides .
    1 person likes this.
  5. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    My Father in law's first reaction when he sat in my Punto "arre baap re, the doors are heavy". He got off and tried opening/closing the doors till he was satisfied.

My son says "This car smiles at me always". :)

My nephew recently said "Lungi Dance sounds good in Uncle's Punto only":D
    4 people like this.
  6. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    1. front seats are like sofa.
    2. when you accelerate, it sounds like a race car.
    3 people like this.
  7. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    I have heard better things from people about Fiat, but this one stuck with me.

Before I bought a pre-owned Fiat Siena Diesel, my first Fiat, I asked a friend who had Siena petrol car
    and who was a bit drunk late in the evening.
    Friend's reaction was, "गाडी तो अच्ची है, पर मत ले !",
    Since he was drunk enough, I asked him again what he meant and he said again, "गाडी बहोत अच्ची है, पर मत ले !"
    What he actually meant was that he was fed up with Fiat ASS and had given up on his car.
    His reaction actually worked differently on me and I immediately bought the car. :-D
    2 people like this.
  8. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
    i Never had anybody coming close to me or starring at the car and admiring the beauty all these years with earlier cars this one's surely a Head turner in traffic, some of the words are like.. Oh its a FIAT powerful engine, hey i like this punto am planning to get one, nice colour, Hey FIAT my son also has one ... :)
    3 people like this.
  9. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Service Centre ka problem hein rey.
  10. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    ganges i guess we are talking about good things here :) so i have modified your comment to sound good ;);)
    Last edited: Nov 22, 2013
    1 person likes this.