1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Best Speakers for Punto Dynamic MJD.

Discussion in 'In Car Entertainment' started by atulkumbhar, Jul 19, 2013.

1. atulkumbhar

atulkumbhar Amatore

PIMPRI, PUNE
    Pimpri
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hi Friends,
    I am looking for good speakers for my Punto Dynamic MJD, searched a lot in the forums but unable to conclude the best:confused:.
    I want the speakers to be mounted in the original position i.e. in the doors and should be compatible with the OEM music system of Delphi.

Can you please suggest me the good one, but no so costly.
  2. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Mumbai-Pune
    Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Atul, there are lots of JBL as well as Blaupunkt speakers for your requirement.
    Infact you can get the same size component which will give the better out put than the speakers. :)
  3. vivekrj.dieselhead

vivekrj.dieselhead Regolare

delhi
    Buddy no such thing actually exist, which can be called as best. But if you wanna drive your speakers with the stock HU then you can go for Bull Audio compos or Polk compos. I have heard both of them running on stock HU and sound really good.
  4. atulkumbhar

atulkumbhar Amatore

PIMPRI, PUNE
    Pimpri
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hi rishike007, thanks man i will check it my area.

- - - Merged Post - - -

Hi Vivek i need to check if i can get it in pune, i think will no be difficult let me try the sound quality, thanks for the guidance.
  5. nahhush

nahhush Timido

Pune
    Sir,

By any chance does changing the stock ones to JBL / Blaupunkt component void the company warranty on the Car?
    Also, if its possible can you help me with the Part Number of the product?

I do like to listen to music (Indian Classical) but its my Wife who'll be driving her more often than me.
    Last edited: Sep 26, 2013
  6. sk16

sk16 Amatore

New Delhi, India
    Yes it does void the warranty.
  7. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

No it doesn't void any warranty. You are not cutting any wires. You are just pulling out the crappy speakers and installing better ones with existing wiring. Just like you upgrade tyres.

I have upgraded my speakers and my FASS is absolutely fine with it.
  8. sk16

sk16 Amatore

New Delhi, India
    Warranty doesn't void till the time it is not in FASC's knowledge as the speakers are concealed in the door panel.

What I mean is that, in principle warranty voids, but if you're pally with your SA, then no problem.
  9. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Mumbai-Pune
    Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    If indian classical then stalk setup is best..... don't do any upgrade..... :)