1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Best sounding economical option for Speaker upgrade

Discussion in 'In Car Entertainment' started by Sagar Sawant, Oct 1, 2015.

1. Sagar Sawant

Sagar Sawant Amatore

Pune
    Retro / Classic FIAT
    go ahead you will like it.

dont forget spacer rings and if you can afford a bit extra the door damping mats.

I am experiencing the difference especially the bass and mids which are non existent in the stock fiat speakers.

REMEMBER either EQUALIZER or the BASS TREBLE work at one time ... both are not active at the same time on FIAT HEAD UNIT

You can adjust as per your listening comfort

High frequencies can be slightly lowered for FM listening

USB sounds great and surprisingly has higher volume than even CD at the same position of VOLUME.
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 21, 2015, Original Post Date: Oct 21, 2015 ---
    And of course LISTEN with the DOORS and windows shut to feel the difference.:finger: :)

OF course you can also have mood lighting (fiat has launched officially), some jazz/guitar music and a glass of Beer or Chaas n njoy the evening in the FIAT

Sometimes you need your own space all alone to be in
    itsvikrams likes this.
  2. itsvikrams

itsvikrams Novizio

chennai
    I switched to jbl and infinity combo
    Felt blaupunkt cx170 jarring at high sounds
  3. Sagar Sawant

Sagar Sawant Amatore

Pune
    Retro / Classic FIAT
    ok as i said its personal .. i did not feel anything

depending on the original music what it contains how deep is the bass
  4. alok

alok Timido

DELHI
    Hi. Sagar, sorry for late feedback, I got Blaupunkt 65.2 components installed on both sets of doors.. Front was standard fitment but for rear set of doors we had to do a bit of jugaad, but it's looking good .. About sound quality, it's a zillion time improvement over silly stock speakers.. Now it's really very good, as you had suggested, the stock HU in linea is pretty good, only the stock speakers was an issue. I am happy with overall setup..just 5K.. Here I would add about Blaupunkt 65.2 components, I find them too bright..Maybe I am not used to high treble.. I am using 0 bass and -6 settings for treble for the time being.. sure will get better with time.. But overall sound quality in 5K..one word AWESOME..
  5. alok

alok Timido

DELHI
    Forgot to add the rear door photo.. uploadfromtaptalk1446254744980.JPG
  6. Sagar Sawant

Sagar Sawant Amatore

Pune
    Retro / Classic FIAT
    great alok ... the bright treble is due to the head unit ... dont use bass treble ... instead use the equalizer to POP or JAZZ

i use ROCK

I did not use components for rear ALOK but used the TL130 coaxial 3 way for the rear doors
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 31, 2015 ---
    keep bass zero and treble zero and put loudness on
  7. alok

alok Timido

DELHI
    OK, actually I used jazz settings initially and only recently experimenting with bass and treble settings..haven't judged that till now..not had a long drive with new settings.. jazz was almost OK to my likings.. Overall I would say that a set of good coaxials is sufficient for all doors..no jugaad required, can be replaced in less that an hour and would satisfy 90% of guys..there is no limit to ICE spending but the incremental effect of larger spending is just that..very small incremental increase in fidelity..at a great price.. Overall your good advice has benefitted me and many others..thanks..
  8. Sagar Sawant

Sagar Sawant Amatore

Pune
    Retro / Classic FIAT
    anything for FIATS sakeat keast they give long lasting great build quality cars others r expensive tin cans
  9. rohitsharma

rohitsharma Amatore

ahmedabad
    ahmedabad
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    for avventura..sound upgrade options..have anyone done it.?
  10. Sagar Sawant

Sagar Sawant Amatore

Pune
    Retro / Classic FIAT
    ditto above just upgrade speakers to BLAUPUNKT component front CX170 coaxial back TL130