1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Best sounding economical option for Speaker upgrade

Discussion in 'In Car Entertainment' started by Sagar Sawant, Oct 1, 2015.

1. itsvikrams

itsvikrams Novizio

chennai
    Hi Sagar,

Did you fit CX 170 at the front and CX 130 at the back both components...From what I hear they dont have a coaxial in blue magin series he suggested GTX 542 let me know if its good.or I'm planning to go for JBL at the back.Can you PM me price quoted for the speakers?
  2. Sagar Sawant

Sagar Sawant Amatore

Pune
    Retro / Classic FIAT
    no i fitted 3 way coaxials ...

JBL are useless so dont go for them ...

Rear go for CX130

Front CX170

Blue Magic series has TL130 and TL170 3 way coaxials.

Contact info@blaupunkt.in Attn. Deepak Asrani

they will ensure you will get the speakers at the right price

If you are not fitting an amplifier go for Coaxials but you can go for CX components 130 rear and 170 front

BLUE MAGIC are better so go for them only GTX is one step lower ...

CX170 front and CX130 rear component speakers from Blaupunkt.
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 16, 2015 ---
    JBL tend to be duplicate most of the time ... they are so close copy you cannot make out ... its difficult.

Sound of JBL is loud and not clear

Music should be clear and crisp even if its loud.
  3. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    For amplifier version better to choose Blaupunkt Velocity. But sound signature is great on infinity or morel, vocals clarity and fantastic mid bass drivers.
    rishike007 likes this.
  4. alok

alok Timido

DELHI
    Hi Guys, I have ordered couple of sets of Blaupunkt GT Power 65.2C.. want to replace both front and rear stock speakers with these component speakers..can anyone suggest a good fitment guy/shop near Indirapuram, Ghaziabad.. thanks in advance..
  5. Sagar Sawant

Sagar Sawant Amatore

Pune
    Retro / Classic FIAT
    no but use spacers for the woofers mount
  6. alok

alok Timido

DELHI
    Right Sagar, that's definitely a must.. I wrote to Deepak Asrani, he replied back asap with contacts at Delhi, but somehow they never called back even after reminders so got this deal at snapdeal.. Two sets in 5K..wasn't in any mood to spend more time into it...now just looking for a good fitment guy and finish it off.. As you had mentioned, I am looking for a decent sound quality..not really an audio freak..
  7. Sagar Sawant

Sagar Sawant Amatore

Pune
    Retro / Classic FIAT
    alok no worries as gtx too is a good choice at a lower cost
  8. alok

alok Timido

DELHI
    Sagar..for all your help..it has been indeed extremely precise..but for your suggestion I would have ended up making some silly mod..I will update on performance once I complete the job..
  9. Sagar Sawant

Sagar Sawant Amatore

Pune
    Retro / Classic FIAT
    hope most fiat owners read this threadcan save a lot of moneymost of us blame fiat for poor soundtrue but only partly .. its only due to the speakersthe head unit does have a fair bit of juice to make the beats heard clear n loud
    n dont forget to remove the front tweeters from fiat
  10. itsvikrams

itsvikrams Novizio

chennai
    Sagar.. Im goin with cx170 at front and gt542 at rear hope this brings significant difference