1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Best sounding economical option for Speaker upgrade

Discussion in 'In Car Entertainment' started by Sagar Sawant, Oct 1, 2015.

1. Sagar Sawant

Sagar Sawant Amatore

Pune
    Retro / Classic FIAT
    I have upgraded my speakers to BLAUPUNKT BlueMagic TL130 at rear and TL160 at front.

Both are 3 say coaxial from the BLUE MAGIC series.

MY Linea is 2014 old look.

And in just 6-7k the sound is entirely different and rich mostly due to the wonderful quality of BLUEMAGIC series from Blaupunkt.

Added spacer rings.

You can also do the CX130 at rear and CX160 at front from the BLUE MAGIC series both of which are component speakers. Should cost about 12k for both.

But the 3 way coaxial are really good sounding speakers and get the best possible out of the stock FIAT HU which is from BLAUPUNKT at economical price.
    vtlreja2 and King CM like this.
  2. Sagar Sawant

Sagar Sawant Amatore

Pune
    Retro / Classic FIAT
    I tried JBL also, thanks to the shop who fitted them let me hear the sound and then decide

BUT BLAUPUNKT matched the overall acoustics of the car gave good punch to the flat existing sound and within an budget

My advice for all FIAT owners who want to have a good audio experience but not change the headunit or add an amplifier

USE BLAUPUNKT BLUE MAGIC SPEAKERS as above.

MOST head units of FIAT are from BLAUPUNKT.

DISCLAIMER: BLAUPUNKT does not pay me nor am I in anyway associated or benefitted from BLAUPUNKT to the best of my knowledge.
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 2, 2015 ---
    STOCK HEAD UNIT OF FIAT is also quite powerful and you can give components CX130/CX160 and CX160 for rear and front a try

All in all I felt just a speaker upgrade for 6K gave me a very good music quality satisfaction rather than going in for expensive amplifier and component speakers.

ALSO REMEMBER TO EITHER DISCONNECT OR CHANGE THE STOCK TWITTERS AT FRONT. THEY ARE PATHETIC IN SOUND QUALITY.
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2015
  3. Sagar Sawant

Sagar Sawant Amatore

Pune
    Retro / Classic FIAT
    Ok more updates ... Dont settle for anything other than the BLUE MAGIC SERIES from BLAUPUNKT.

Place order and wait.

Dealers are trying to sell GTX or GT POWER series as better and advances or latest from BLAUPUNKT.

BLUE MAGIC is TOP of the line LATEST range from BLAUPUNKT.

I am waiting for the arrival of TL170 in BLUE MAGIC from company.

Currently doing with 26SI 2 way co-axial from JBL at front which my car accessories guy was kind enough for give me on a returnable basis. JBL is loud but not clear crisp like BLUE MAGIC from BALUPUNKT and hence am waiting ...
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 6, 2015 ---
    Guys this is for those who want to go in for good sound but not ready to invest in amplifier.

Dont let the accessories shop mislead you into buying a AMP. Not necessary on FIAT LINEA or PUNTO as stock FACTORY ICE is decent POWER but only speakers are a big PROBLEM. Will post the photos of them soon for all to see how poor quality they are.
  4. alok

alok Timido

DELHI
    Hi Sagar, r u from Delhi NCR, can you suggest a good guy who will do this job in Delhi NCR.. I want to do same in my Tjet..
  5. Sagar Sawant

Sagar Sawant Amatore

Pune
    Retro / Classic FIAT
    na am from pune

drop an email to info@blaupunkt.in
    kind attn. deepak asrani

i did the same .. they will put u through to the right person
    if u change the speakers dont forget the spacer rings which r locally available as per size
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 12, 2015 ---
    beware of spuriors duplicators thiugh blaupunkt r not known to have duplicates but i am sure soon will as they r slowly steadily on the rise with blue magicjbl r 80% duplicate in country i guess
  6. alok

alok Timido

DELHI
    Thanks Sagar for quick help, I will write to Deepak as you suggested.. You are right, best to go to a reliable source..more than 80% speakers in market must be duplicate..one has to be careful..
  7. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
  8. Sagar Sawant

Sagar Sawant Amatore

Pune
    Retro / Classic FIAT
    I would still get the company to give me the authorized dealers even if it means 500 rupees more ...

Amazon prices are too low to be true.

Individual choice though.
  9. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Mumbai-Pune
    Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    @Sagar Sawant Contact Adil (9890737284) for all blaupunkt stuff in Pune
  10. Sagar Sawant

Sagar Sawant Amatore

Pune
    Retro / Classic FIAT