1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Best Shops in Bangalore to buy Alloys/tyres

Discussion in 'Tyres & Alloys' started by chethansgangoor, Aug 7, 2012.

1. Guys,

Based on your experience do you have any recommendations for shops in Banagalore that sell wide range of tyres and alloys.

I am looking for best collection of Alloys in 17" and 15" - if the shop has mult ibrand alloys for sale, please advice.

Also regarding tyres, i am looking for Budget brands - Nankang, Kumho, Maxxis tyre dealers [These are not available in Madhus or branded tyre shops]

Kindly let me know the shop name, contact number. I am asking this to you to narrow down on few shops instead of getting duped by shop owners.

Thank you in advance
  2. puntosat

puntosat Superiore

Bangalore
    Reliance autozone has a huge stock of alloys....but no 98PCD ones...

J.C.Nagar area should be your best bet
  3. I usually travel to JC road, but since i am not sure what brand cost what, i just wanted to buy your opinions. Planning to travel to Banagalore this Friday. Please help!
  4. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Just have a look at the alloy collections at Hot Tracks. I bought Kagu 3D mats there.
  5. Seems to have some good selection of alloys, thanks Ravi
    1 person likes this.
  6. varoon9999

varoon9999 Superiore

New Delhi,HP 48
    New Delhi,HP 48
    Grande Punto 1.3
    @ Chethan there is shop by name top carz(next to Chevrolet showroom) in bomanhalli road just have a look there,else J.C road where you get most of the stuff.
    Last edited: Aug 7, 2012