1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Best Service Center in Mumbai

Discussion in 'Pre service query' started by kcecpl, Oct 22, 2012.

1. kcecpl

kcecpl

Mumbai
    Hi I need to know the best service center in Mumbai. I have been using Concorde Motors at Worli and am not all Happy with the Quality of Service. Half the time they have no Spares and they are so busy with the Tata Cars that Fiat Cars are like treated like Second Class Citizens.

An appointment take weeks and very often is cancelled because of no qualified Personel.

Need to move away from them to some other Service Station where the Personel look after Fiat owners.

My 2 year warranty was expiring but when I called for an appointment they gave me one after 2 weeks. Now I need to fight over the warranty repairs.
  2. dharmesh

dharmesh

mumbai
    I have tried couple Om Sai Motors , Kandivali West and Fortune Motors Powai. And I would recommend you to try Fortune Motors, they are really good and also read many good comments and review about them as well.
  3. Satyajit

Satyajit

Mumbai
    Makarand and Ashok at Fortune Powai are very helpful. No issue is too small or too big for them. Touch wood so far.
    With the impending decoupling deadline of 31st March (Tata / Fiat), we don't know what's in store. Hoping for the best.
  4. vks

vks

Bangalore
    This post would be better placed in 'Service Center Reviews'!
  5. nithin.v

nithin.v Amatore

What about Wasan Chembur? Want to service my car as Fortune Nerul is not accepting the cars as they are shifting their FIAT service ans sales to a new location