1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Best Service Center in Chennai for my 3rd year/45000 KM service

Discussion in 'Pre service query' started by sridharj, Jan 5, 2015.

1. sridharj

sridharj Timido

Chennai
    Hi,

My Punto is ready for it's 3rd year service. It will be helpful to know the best service center in chennai. Also, please let me know the list of collants to change in this service.

Thanks,
    Sridhar
  2. 5u3zEr0

5u3zEr0 Regolare

Madras
    Linea T-Jet
    Hi Sridhar,

I would suggest Ramkay Fiat in the Perungudi Industrial Estate. The other options are RDC in Ekkatathangal and Ambattur. But RDC service is not to my liking.

You only need to change the engine coolant to my knowledge, which the service advisor will anyway advise you about.
  3. Crazy Fiatian

Crazy Fiatian Amatore

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    I second 5u3zEr0. In Chennai, for me Ramkay is better than RDC. I bought car from RDC and for all my servicing needs I am visiting Ramkay due to some negative feedback I heard about RDC, so far had good experience with Ramkay.

Please note that there are NO best service centers, if we are lucky we get good service without scratches/dents in our beloved car :)

Please check in owner's manual, SA will change it based on the instructions given.
  4. cliffhanger

cliffhanger Amatore

madras
    It all depends upon your luck on that day. Both RDC and Ramkay are equally capable of screwing up your car as well as giving it a good service. But, Ramkay has better facilities and RDC's is, let's call it a cow-shed turned service center.